Chapter. T W O

After I graduated I was suppose to go back to Barcelona, but things turned out differently

After I graduated I was suppose to go back to Barcelona, but things turned out differently. Ximena took over her mother's business.

YouNique Cosmetics.

They were in desperate need of a copywriter and Ximena practically begged me to fill in that position temporarily. As time passed by, I enjoyed being a copywriter for YouNique cosmetics. It was also a well paid job with a lot of benefits.

So after my time to work there passed by, Ximena gave me two options. Working for YouNique cosmetics permanently or signing the resignation letter and go back to Barcelona.

I chose for the first one, because I wanted to give Milan and my aunt a good life and I don't know if I would be able to do that when I was in Barcelona.

Now, every month I sent half of my salary to Barcelona so my aunt can take care of herself and Milan.

..........

"I can't believe you met the Flynn Vasilios!"

My best friend Reina couldn't believe her ears when I told her about the Flynn incident at my work. "You're so lucky!" she squealed, throwing a pillow at my face.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, throwing the pillow back at her. "What do you mean by lucky? He's nothing but a jerk."

"Don't talk about him like that!" she yelled out, quite offended when I called Flynn a jerk. "He's the hottest man on earth!"

I shook my head in despair. This girl is literally up in the ass of Flynn Vasilios, but then again who wouldn't? That's right me.

I met Reina Indigo four years ago, when I first started college. She's a twenty five year old brazilian, who studied the same course as I did. Currently she's working in Sephora. We shared the same dorm for two years and later on we shared the same apartment. She's the second person in America who knows about my life in Barcelona.

The first one is Ximena.

Reina is the definition of a brazilian beauty. Big booty, slim waist, gigantic breasts, and long, black shiny hair. If there's anything you can associate Reina with it's glitter, diamonds, and all the sparkly stuff. Reina is quite picky about her clothes. Every single clothe, shoe, or jewelry she had, needed to have something sparkly or glittery on it, otherwise she would refuse to wear it.

"We all need a little sparkle in this shady world," she said, as she will flip her hair and roll her eyes. I always told her the name Reina suite her well. Reina means queen and queens like everything that sparkles right?

"I'm so tired of Luca. He keeps calling me, but he broke my heart and I don't want to be heartbroken again by the same man..You know what I mean Jill?" Reina grabbed a pizza on the kitchen counter and took a big bite.

Luca Rossi, son of Dante and Sophia Rossi one of the richest family in Italy, attended the same college as Reina and I, but only he studied Chemical engineering. The school we attended was a private Ivy league research university in Upper Manhattan. It was one of the world's most prestigious university, the acceptance rate was only six percent and the tuition fees were more than fifty thousand dollars.