Chapter. F I V E

Jill Malik P

Jill Malik P.O.V

I made my way towards the bar. I saw Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, and Bella Hadid sitting on one of the couches. There was a bottle of Don Julio on their table and three shot glasses. Bella looked at me for a split second and then whispered something to Gigi. All three of them looked stunning in their designer dresses. The red dress of Bella looked amazing on her.

I just shrugged my shoulders as I walked further. I didn't belong in their group. If this party was a high school party, they would belong in the category: Popular cheerleader.

"Hey." someone said behind me. I turned around and saw a beautiful woman in a dark green gown covered in jewels.

"Sandra Queen." I said.

It was strange that Sandra Queen, the most popular actress, was approaching me. Wasn't I the one that was suppose to approach her?

"You did a splendid job in your latest movie. Congratulations for the Oscar you won."

She smiled warmly. "Thank you, it was nothing really, I just did my job." she said.

"Anyways, you look stunning, may I ask who you are?"

"I'm Jill Malik, I came here in the place of Ximena Vasilios."

"Oh yeah Ximena, lucky girl went to Paris."

I gave her a strange look. Did everyone here knew that Ximena was in Paris?

Sandra must have saw my facial expression, because she hurriedly said, "I saw paparazzi pictures this afternoon when she was at the airport."

Ah, that makes sense.

"Are you somehow related to Zayn Malik?"

Here's the question again. I shook my head. "No, not at all."

"Oh, I just thought with the same surname and all, anyways who was your stylist for tonight? I love the dress of Elie Saab on you, it's stunning."

"Thank you, you look gorgeous yourself and my stylist for tonight was Chase."

Sandra frowned. "Chase who? Mark-sen, Jacobs, Wright?"

What did Chase said his surname was again? "Oh, uhm it's Chase Capris."

"Ah Chase Capris, he did a magnificent job on you."

"Yeah." I said smiling, "But he's very underrated."

"Mmh, that's true... I thought someone like James Brown or Jay Manuel was your stylist."

"No, just Chase Capris."

"Well, do you have his phone number? I'm going to the Cannes Film festival next month and I would love if Chase would be my stylist."

"Yes, I actually do." I opened my clutch to give her one of Chase's business cards. When we were in the elevator Chase give me a stack of his business cards in case and I quote 'someone asked to contact me'