Chapter. T W E N T Y F O U R

Jill Malik P

Jill Malik P.O.V

Get ready tomorrow at 4PM, we're going on a picnic .F.

I typed a quick okay back before turning my attention back to my laptop. Lately more work has been piling up, because Ximena was on a mini vacation. She was having a good time at the burj al arab in Dubai, while me and Claire were trying to finish all the work that was as high as that building.

I didn't mind that she was on a mini four day vacation in Dubai. Her parents recommended it to her the day she broke up with Blake. They couldn't see their only daughter being depressed especially before her makeup launch. It was good for her. Yesterday she sent me a picture while she was having a massage. She looked happy and healthy.

About Blake, that cheating bastard. He didn't even felt sorry about it. He just continued his 'relationship' with his slutty PA and even proposed to her after he broke up with Ximena. He even proposed to her with the same ring he gave Ximena. To put the cherry on top, their wedding will be held on the same day Ximena will launch her makeup. All the time he wasn't arranging his marriage with Ximena, but with his PA.

I don't know why he did this to Ximena, but I'm sure Karma will get back to him one day. He's such a disgrace to all the male species in this world.

Yesterday Flynn came over and had lunch with me. He brought chinese and we had a pretty good time. He made me laugh and I felt more comfortable around him. He isn't as bad as I thought he was in the beginning.

He's actually really cool and hot, with his occasional dirty jokes. But then again Flynn without his dirty jokes is not the Flynn I know.

He laughed and every time he did that, my heart skipped a beat. The sound of his laugh was the best sound my ears had ever heard. It was so laid back and chill.

I felt like I knew him. But I couldn't put two and two together, because something is missing.

Like an important piece of information.

Or maybe I'm just imagining things, because I'm still thinking about him. It's weird and I hate that I can't let it go.

I asked Flynn what he thought of Blake, but he just shrugged it off and muttered something along the lines of: "My sister is old enough to know that this is just one of the setbacks in life."

His answer was weird, because most brothers would beat the guy who fucked his sister up. Flynn on the other hand seemed unfazed. Like he didn't care about the situation. I decided to not question him about it anymore, because I know it would be pointless.

"Miss Malik?" Claire walked into my office, with a donut and coffee. "You didn't had breakfast nor lunch, so I brought some for you."

She placed it on my desk and my eyes went to the clock on my table. Three pm.

Dammit, did I work for so long. No wonder I had cramps in my fingers and my eyes were watering.

"Miss Malik, you should take a break sometimes. All this work is not good for you." Claire said, as she handed me a tissue to wipe my eyes off.