Chapter. T H I R T Y T H R E E

Jill Malik P

Jill Malik P.O.V

"I told you!" Reina yelled as she jumped off the counter and hit the table with her hips. I could hear the loud thud, but she didn't even flinch. Instead she ran towards me squealing like a mad woman. Her bright orange dress was stuck between the crack of her butt and she didn't even bother to pull it out. "Oh god! I can't believe this world is so small!"

When I arrived home yesterday, Reina knew exactly what had happened the night before. Not that I was hiding it or anything. First of all I was walking limp and my neck was showered with hickeys. Second of all, I was wearing Flynn's clothes, just because It was painful and exhausting to wiggle into a pair of jeans. She immediately asked me to spill everything, but I told her to wait until tonight, because I was just worn out. I needed a warm bath and at least twenty hours of sleep.

"Can you please calm down." I pushed her away from me as I held the hot spatula as my weapon to defend myself from her. "There's no need to act crazy."

"Really?!" She yelled out totally out of breath. "You found the guy you had a one night stand with. And he happened to be your boyfriend ! That's a miracle !"

"It's not. I told you already, Flynn knew about it all along." I turned around to the stove and continue frying the chicken. The spatula didn't really help to turn the chicken around since it wasn't the right kitchen tool to do it, but I was too lazy to search for the right one, so I might as well make this work. It was midnight and I was already in bed when I was craving homemade fries with fried chicken.

I placed the fries and chicken on a plate and walked to the fridge to get ketchup and mayonnaise when my phone suddenly vibrated in my back pocket. I quickly placed the ketchup and mayonnaise on the counter and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I opened the message and a smile crept on my face.

My day has been hectic, it's been non stop meetings and I never got to see you. It was hard but the thought of falling asleep without saying goodnight to you was unbearable. Goodnight, sleep tight, I can't wait until the next time I see you pudding.

I smiled as I typed a reply back. He could be so adorably sweet sometimes. Best part? I'm the only one he shows that side of him.

You're in my heart tonight, tomorrow and forever. Sweet dreams, Vasilios.

And I could also be really cheesy and lovey-dovey.

I placed my phone back in my pocket and sighed dreamily at the thought of him. Early this morning he had texted me that he would be busy all day, because he would have investors from Dubai and Japan over at his office.

"You're so in love, I actually want to vomit." Reina walked into the kitchen and snapped her fingers in my face. "Are we still going to watch riverdale?"

I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed my food and drink. "Yes, let's go." I walked passed her to the living room and plopped down on the couch. I saw that Reina had put the episode on pause. "You watched half of it without me?" I shouted at her. I heard her walking out of the kitchen.