Book 2. Chapter S I X

Jill Malik P.O.V

Oh god, seeing Amari on the dessert table was too much. She was covered in chocolate and vanilla cake.

"Mommy! Cake!" She squealed happily. Flynn took her from the dessert table and she smeared the frosting all over his face. Oh my goodness!

"What happened...Oh my god!" Ximena stood behind me, shocked.

"I'm so sorry Ximmy." I apologized. "I'm really sorry for ruining your special day."

"Ruining?!" She said and laughed. "I'm so happy you're finally here. And Amari definitely got her cake obsession from me. If I was her, I would do the same honestly." Ximena chuckled as she said that.

"Is there a bathroom here?" I asked as I took Amari from Flynn. Rodrigo nodded. "Yes, there's one in the back. Flynn will you show where. He needs to take a bath too, his whole face is covered in frosting."

Flynn grunted and grabbed a tissue to wipe it off. "Follow me."

I followed him and gave Amari a bath. Then I ask Flynn to bring clothes for her. I dressed her up and then we went back to the wedding reception.

Many of McCallister and Vasilios family were here.

"Bloody hell, you have child? You never told me about your wife, Mr. Vasilios." A british guy, with a very colorful outfit said in a thick british accent. He was handsome. Not as handsome as Flynn, but on a scale of one to ten he would be a nine and a half.

"I'm not his wife

"I'm not his wife." I said to him.

"She's my girlfriend." Flynn said and put his arm on my shoulders. "She was...oversea."

My eyes widened. Girlfriend. He really is out of his mind.

"Ahh, that explains." The british guy said. He then looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry, I'm Harvey Martin. I'm your boyfriend's business partner. Pleasure to meet you Miss---,"

"Malik. Jill Malik. The pleasure is all mine Mr. Martin." I said smiling at him. Flynn's grip on my shoulder became tighter. I'm not even his and he acts all possessive.

"You look stunning and so does your daughter." He looked at Amari. "I should say, she looks a lot like Flynn. How sad that you carried her nine months and she comes out looking like her dad." He laughed out loud.

"She doesn't mind Harvey. She loves me a lot, right pudding?"

Pudding. He called me pudding. It brings back memories, I try to forget.

I smiled tightly at him. "Yes, I do. Now, if you will excuse me Harvey. I'll get some food for my daughter."

I took Amari from Flynn and walked to the buffet. I was not really hungry, but I just wanted to escape the awkward conversation with Harvey.