Chapter. T W E N T Y O N E

Jill Malik P.O.V

"Fuck!" I cursed as I kicked the water dispenser. It made a loud shrieking sound, before it became silent.

Dammit !

This was the third time this week it had refused to work.

I was tired. I needed coffee. I needed caffeine. And my last source of energy just gave up on me.

I didn't had a good sleep in three weeks due to so much work and so many things that needed to be finalized. The launch will be in two weeks, and the pile of work I need to finish is still high like the eiffel tower.

"Is there a problem Miss Malik?" Claire asked, walking into my office. I bet the sound the water dispenser made could be heard through the whole building.

I sighed tiredly. "Can you please grab me coffee and something to eat?" I asked as I slumped back in my chair and turned my laptop on.

She nodded silently and walked out of my office. Lately everyone was stressing out. Ximena wanted to have the perfect launch and ninety percent of the time she didn't agree on the ideas we presented to her, which means we had to start over again and work even more harder.

I don't blame Ximena, her brand will be available worldwide and I know she wants the perfect launch to impress investors from Brazil, Paris, and Russia who will also be present as VIP guests.

From my office I could hear Ximena giving a presentation to a group of upcoming makeup gurus.

Lately we both were so busy that we didn't had time to have a little chit chat. During lunch she was either still in a meeting or she had to meet someone important to discuss launch details .

I, on the other hand stayed in my office, finishing my work that looked endless.

I stood up to grab a file from the drawer behind me when I heard a knock on my door.

"Put it on my table." I answered, assuming it was Claire with my lunch. I rummaged through the drawer and finally found what I looked for. I really need to clean up the mess in here.

When I turned around I let out a yell as I saw who was standing in front of me.

"Flynn?" I breathed out, after a while. "Uhm Ximena is in a meeting."

Flynn looked ridiculously handsome in his white button up shirt with rolled up sleeves. His hair was damp and his lips were a light shade of pink.

Totally kissable.

I mentally slapped myself for thinking that. Who knows where those lips had been before he came here? The thought only makes me want to gag.

"Actually..I'm not here for Ximena."he said, casually sitting down on the chair in front of my desk.

"Do you need my help in something?" I put my file down and sat back on my chair opening my laptop. "Tell me."

I looked up at him and his piercing blue eyes were staring straight into my soul, making me uncomfortable.

"Yeah actually, what do you have planned tomorrow evening?"he asked.

"Uhm nothing. Is there a meeting I need to attend tomorrow, because I'm not going. Just send Claire."

I was tired, tomorrow is Friday and I was looking forward to spend a night alone watching netflix.

He laughed. "Not a meeting, but a date."

"Date?" I asked confused. Is that what he came here for?

"Yeah, If you want to go on a date with me." he clarified.