Book 2. Chapter T W E N T Y O N E

Jill Malik P.O.V

"I hate you!"

Flynn tried to grab the tablet out of my hand, but it was already too late. Order cancelled.

"Pudding!" he cried out as he tapped furiously on the screen. "What did you do? You were not even supposed to know."

"I told you already. Amari is turning three not twenty three. You cannot buy a diamond necklace for her that cost over five million. Normal fathers don't do that."

"I'm not a normal father." Flynn put the tablet back on the nightstand and turn around to face me. "I'm a cool father."

"Yeah right." I muttered.

"She could have use it for later you know. It could have been an investment. She would own one of the most expensive necklaces and when she goes to kindergarten she can brag about it, oh and she can also say that Jessica Alba wore that necklace to the golden globes."

"Really, Flynn?" I stared at him, shaking my head. "Those kids only care about toys. No one would be interested in a necklace---,"

"It's not just a necklace." Flynn interrupted me. "It's a $5.8 million necklace."

"Well they wouldn't care either. And they wouldn't even care about Jessica Alba."

"Then what do you suggest me to give her, mommy?" Flynn asked emphasizing the last word.

"Well, an inflatable castle, toys... I don't know, but something for a three year old."

"A bentley."

I glared at Flynn and he laughed out loud. "I'm kidding. I will buy a grand victorian mansion for her."

"A what?!"

"Chill, pudding. It's a playhouse. It will be in the garden. Amari will love it." Flynn said, stroking my bare upper arm.

"I don't have a garden."

"In my garden of course, I mean you will live with me eventually."

"Flynn." I grunted and stood up from the bed. "I'll take a shower."

"Are you mad?" He asked. "I was just stating the obvious."

I rolled my eyes and opened the door to the bathroom. "I'm not mad. Just be a normal father."

"I am a cool father, normal is boring!" I heard him yell out.

..........

"Breakfast was delicious. Thank you Zhoya." I said as I helped her clean the table.

"Oh it was nothing, I feel so happy that you guys are finally here. I could not make it to Ximena's wedding." she said, putting the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

For breakfast we had croissant filled with chocolate, tartes, and some sort of buttery pastry with icing sugar. Zhoya made all of it. She was a real kitchen princess.

And of course Amari had to have a piece of red velvet cake that Zhoya made yesterday.

"You can leave the cups there. The maid will come later on today and she will do the rest. Let's go change before we keep the others waiting." Zhoya said as she dried her hands on her apron.

I nodded and went back upstairs. The others were in the living room playing a game. Flynn dressed both Amari and Milan while I was busy in the kitchen with Zhoya. I'm really curious to see if he did a great job.