Chapter. E L E V E N

Jill Malik P.O.V

"Are you done?" Ximena was knocking softly on the alumunium bathroom door.

"In a minute." I hurriedly stuffed all my clothes in my bag and adjusted my bikini strap in the huge mirror.

Twenty minutes ago we arrived at this big elegant yacht with a stylish white superstructure and a distinguished blue hull. On the side there was written in bold letters: F. Vasilios. The yacht was even more beautiful from inside. It was beautifully crafted, opulent and the spacious interior offers multiple options for dining, relaxation and entertainment. There was also a cinema, a gymnasium, several bars, a large deck pool, state-of-the-art audio/visual and communication systems as well as a glass elevator serving four decks and a private observation lounge.

I couldn't help then to swoon over everything. It was so beautiful, elegant, and classy.

I opened the door of the bathroom and Ximena was standing there in her white bikini.

"How do you do that?" Ximena stared at me as she took in my appearance.

"Do what?" I asked, not knowing what she's talking about.

"Wearing a plain black bikini and still look so damn sexy."

"Hey, hey." I chuckled. "If there's anyone who looks hot and sexy here, it's definitely you."

She shook her head wildly. "Oh hell no, what's the your diet secret?"

Diet secret?

I laughed at the stupid question, but stopped abruptly when I saw Ximena's serious expression. "You're not serious right?"

She snorted. "Do I look like I'm joking?"

"Well, to answer your question. No, I don't have a diet secret."

"What?" she exclaimed her eyes turning the size of Texas. "You're kidding!"

"Nope."

"Dammit, the world is so unfair." she mutters incoherently.

"Ah shut up, you have a killer body yourself."

She laughed. "To have this killer body I need to go for a jog every morning and I need to watch what I eat. Anyways let's go, I want to show you the pool."

I put my bag with clothes in one of the big drawers and followed Ximena through the big yacht. I'm pretty sure that without her I would get lost.

We were in the living room, on our way to the pool when Flynn, Rodrigo, and a unfamiliar girl arrived. Please don't tell me she's one of Flynn's regulars, she's way too pretty for that. She didn't acknowledge us, because she was busy glaring at Rodrigo.

Is she the girlfriend of Rodrigo? But they look awfully alike.

"Rodrigo!" she stomped. "Don't ignore me!"