Chapter. T H I R T Y

Jill Malik P

Jill Malik P.O.V

I put on my black lace mini dress and stared at myself in the huge golden mirror in Flynn's bedroom. The rooms in the yacht were all extravagant and had all the amenities one needed.

Yesterday Aunt Lydia and Milan left New York City. Flynn and I brought them to the airport last night. They went home in the private jet of the Vasilios, because the fifty boxes of legos somehow needed to go to Barcelona. Neither me or Flynn were Lego fanatics.

This afternoon Flynn picked me up from work and drove me to my apartment to get my clothes. After that, we drove straight to the yacht, because Flynn hired cooks to prepare our dinner and they needed access to the yacht.

Right now, Flynn was downstairs probably doing the finishing touches on dinner. I looked at the clock and it was already 8 pm. I did the finishing touches on my makeup and walked outside to the dining room. I had asked him earlier if I should help him, but he said that he had everything under control.

The lights in the dining room were dim and there were candles everywhere. I looked around to find Flynn and let out a gasp when he appeared behind me with a bouquet of red roses. He looked so handsome, but then again when doesn't he? His appearance alone was seductive. His tousled blonde hair glisten in the dim light of the candles. His cold blue eyes were full of intensity as he took in my appearance. The white cotton shirt with a silky blue vest and a pair of black pants, tied everything together.

"I already told you before---" he licked his upper lip as he stared at my dress. "Lace is never a good idea."

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Get use to it, Vasilios."

He groaned and pulled me closer to him. I could smell his aftershave and I could feel his hot minty breath fanning in my face. He caressed my cheeks and tilted my chin to press a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'm hungry." he said, breaking the kiss. "And how much I really want to eat you right now, I don't want to waste the delicious food my cooks have prepared for us."

He intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked together to the dining room. It was a candle light dinner, so romantic. The table was right next to a window where I could see the brooklyn bridge.

Flynn placed the roses in a vase and then he motioned his maid that we were ready to have dinner. A whole bunch of plates came out of the kitchen and my eyes widened at all the different kind of dishes. This was way too much for only two people.

There was mushroom pasta with goat cheese, french onion chicken, Red velvet french toast, butter chicken, Pineapple chicken kebabs, chicken alfredo lasagna, and chicken casserole. I didn't know where to start. Should I start with french, mexican, indian? Being rich gives you all these options.

I decided to start with the french onion chicken. It looked so delicious and I could not hold myself back anymore. Flynn went for the butter chicken first. I was happy that he picked dishes I was familiar with, because even though I'm use to go to fancy restaurants, I usually ordered the same exact dish every time. Of all the dates I went on with Flynn, I think this may be my favorite so far.