B O N U S C H A P T E R

Milan P.O.V

"Mom, Dad! I'm home." I yelled as I opened the door of the huge mansion. I heard footsteps upstairs and before I knew it I got jumped by someone with long hair that went straight into my eyes.

"Mom, Dad. Millie Billie is home !" Amari yelled as she screamed in my ear. I winced in pain as I tried to push her off me.

"Jesús, Amari can you now let go of me?" I groaned out. My whole body was still sore from the last game and having Amari jumping on me made it even worse.

She let go of me and narrowed her eyes before letting out a disapproving sound. "Aren't you happy to see me Millie Billie or should I say King?" The sarcasm was dripping from her voice. Very cute.

I chuckled and ruffled her hair. I know she hated it when I did that. "I'm more than happy to see you. I'm just a little sore."

"Of course." She rolled her eyes at me. "Your last game was what... eight hours ago?"

I nodded my head and grinned at her. She watches my games even though she doesn't understand shit. "Yup... Two goals by me."

"I know, I watch every game of yours." Amari said, totally surprising me.

"Milan?" My mom came down the stairs. I looked up at her. Everytime I see her, she gets even more beautiful. It's like the woman does not even age. "You're home. Congratulations on the win."

I walked over towards her and gave her a big hug. "Thanks mom. How are you?"

"I have been doing well." She smiled warmly at me and my heart immediately melted. Mom was the most sweetest person in this world. When I come home, I finally feel normal again. I didn't feel like I was pressured.

Home was my haven.

New York was the place where I could be myself. Where there was no paparazzi, no coaches running after me, and no contracts.

Damn, those contracts. For two years now, famous clubs were eager to sign me. I'm talking about clubs like Fc Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Paris Saint Germain, and many more. Do you see my problem? These clubs do not take no as an answer. These clubs were the gateway to an even more successful career as a football player.

But no, I was not interested in any of their offers. Of course, the amount of numbers they were ready to count down for me was tempting, but I still was not interested.

I was loyal to my club. The club where my career started. And I was about to stay in this club for as long as I want. Because in this club I'm a legend.

"Look who's home." A voice said from behind me. I turned around and my dad came out of the backyard. "If it isn't the king."

I laughed. "How have you been, old man? I see that you watch my games."

He grumbled. "I'm not old. And yes, I have been watching your games. Figured that since I couldn't convince you to study Business Administration, I might as well watch you perform your magic skills on the field."

A small smile appeared on my face. Dad didn't like the idea of me becoming a professional football player. He wanted me to study Business Administration like him, but luckily mom could convince him that I could become what I want.

"Good to know you like my skills." I said laughing. I turned back to Amari. I haven't seen my baby sister in so long except for the occasional skype calls. "Can't believe you're a senior now, sis."

"I know right." She said excitedly. "I can't believe I'm going to Harvard next year."

"Mmh." I murmured. Neither dad or I liked the idea of her going to Harvard. There were so many universities in New York, why in the name of all the gods did she choose one that was so far away from home? Even though it was only a three hour ride away from home, it was still far.

We would actually go through with the plan of letting her stay in New York, but mom happened. She somehow, with her magic words, convinced us in letting Amari go. Mom always knew how to make us agree to something.

It's like she had a secret power to do it. Even dad, who's always so stubborn and persistent, gets bewitched by her.

"How's that boyfriend of yours doing?" I asked, grinning when Amari eyes widened in shock. "What's his name again? Zane?"

"He's not my boyfriend, Millie Billie." She snapped, looking at Dad who got his eyebrows raised. "He's my boy best friend."

"Don't call me Millie Billie, that's an awful nickname."

She smiled evilly at me. "What you gonna do about that, Millie Billie?"

I glared at her and she stuck her tongue out at me. So mature.

"Are you hungry, Milan?" Mom asked as she made her way to the kitchen, followed by dad. I nodded my head. "I'm starving."

I left my luggage on the staircase and followed both my parents and Amari to the kitchen. I leaned on the kitchen counter as I watched mom getting out the waffle maker.

"Does waffles sounds good to you?" She asked.

"Everything sounds good to me right now."

"How's your girlfriend doing?" My dad suddenly asked as he got a water bottle out of the storage. He opened it to take a sip of it.

"Which one?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow up at him, making him choke on his water.

He started to have a fit of coughing and my mom rushed towards him. "Are you okay, honey?" She asked worried as she patted him on his back.

"I'm fine, pudding." He said, sending a deadly glare my way. "What do you mean, which one?"

"Well," I drawled, if he really wanted to know. "Do you mean Vanessa, Gina, Fiona---,"

"You're such a manwhore." Amari said icily.

"Language!" Dad barked, but Amari seemed unfazed. Mmh, maybe she is getting older. Young Amari would definitely flinch if dad would slightly raise his voice at her.

"It's not good to be like that." Dad said, placing the water bottle on the counter. "Look at me for instance, I was never like that."

"Uhum." Mom cleared her throat. She turned around and held a spatula in her hand as she looked at dad with raised eyebrows. Why the hell did she had a spatula in her hand when she was making waffles?

"Well," Dad smiled tightly at her. "Pudding, I didn't have so many girlfriends. Mine were just flings. And they weren't even that much."

"Oh really? If I throw this spatula at you, maybe you will remember who Sera, Zoe, redhead, and god knows who else were."

I looked at both my parents in amusement. Damn, dad was wild.

Dad sighed and scratched his head. "Fine, what I meant to say was that mine were not even that serious."

"Mine are also not serious dad." I said chuckling. "I'm the King. Everyone wants to date the king. But I don't do that."

"And why not?" Amari asked curiously.

"And that little sister is none of your business."

Don't forget to Vote & Comment !