Chapter. F O U R

"Are you sure this is it?" I asked looking at Baxter with wide eyes

"Yes Miss Malik, this is the GoldBar."

I looked back outside. It was crowded with paparazzis. How am I going to get through that without tripping or being pushed?

"I will escort you to the main entrance, don't worry." Baxter said when he saw the terrified look on my face.

I let out a breath of relief. Good, because I don't think I would be able to walk in five inch heels through that crowd of paparazzis.

Baxter opened the door for me and that's when I heard paparazzi shouting: "Is that Zoe Clayton?! Zoe!"

Baxter held me firmly on my waist as we work a way through the crowd. I held my head down due the flashes of the cameras. "It's not Zoe guys!" I heard someone yell. "If it's not Zoe, who is she?"

"Wow she's pretty!"

"That's Ximena Vasilios personal driver."

"Do you have your invitation card Miss?" Baxter asked as we were approaching the entrance. I nodded, I was holding it in my hand.

Suddenly Baxter let go of me. "I can't go further than here, have a great night Miss Malik, give me a call when you're ready to go home."

I nodded, Baxter had put in his number in my cell phone on our way here. I walked to the two security guards who were standing in front of the entrance. I showed them my invitation card, they nodded and opened the door for me to enter.

The entire room was filled with women in designer dresses and men in suits. Music was playing softly as I tried to make a way through the crowd searching for Kat Von D. I have to admit, this woman has a really great party planner. The liquid lipsticks Kat Von D will launch today are mostly yellowish and gold-ish. This whole venue just add more power to the liquid lipsticks.

The GoldBar was entirely gold, except for the couches on the side that were black. There were huge golden chandeliers on the ceiling providing just enough light to see everyone.

"So who are you, stealing the spotlight from my own party." a familiar voice said behind me. I turned around seeing Kat von d in a elegant black dress from her own clothing line.

"Good evening Kat, I'm Jill Malik, I work for Ximena Vasilios, sadly she can't be here tonight."

Kat rose her eyebrows. "I heard, she went to Paris with her boyfriend, are you her personal assistant?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm her copywriter."

"Ah," Kat said, "So you're the little mastermind behind all the names of all her products."

I laughed. "Well yes, I am."

"Interesting, Are you related to Zayn Malik?"

I shook my head again. I got this question so many times. "No, not at all."