Chapter. T W E N T Y T W O

Flynn Vasilios P

Flynn Vasilios P.O.V

There were no words to describe how beautiful Jill looked tonight. Her short black dress, showed off her smooth tanned legs. Her eyes sparkled and the small smile on her face didn't fade since we left her apartment.

If Jill would be a princess, she would be my princess. Her bright red lips were asking me to kiss them and her sparkling blue-green eyes held a mischievous glint.

A little freak.

My little freak.

"No way!" Jill gasped clasping her hands in front of her mouth, as I lead her to into Gallow Green. "This is beautiful."

Not as beautiful as you I thought silently.

"I figured you would like this place." I said, placing my hand on the small of her back.

"Like?" she said wide eyed, turning around to hug me. "I love this, it's so beautiful."

I was so happy that she loved it, because I had rented the entire place for one night. It was a beautiful rooftop bar at the McKittrick Hotel, nicely decorated with lots of plant life and trellises.

All in all it was an enchanting place, just like Jill.

"Why are we the only ones here?" she asked, looking up at me.

I bit the inside of my cheeks. I hope she will not freak out. "Well," I said. "I have rented this whole place...for us"

"That's amazing!" She exclaimed, excitement visible in her eyes. "You didn't had to do this, but I'm actually happy that you did, because this place is breath taking."

I smiled and led her to our table in the center of the room. Her face lit up when she saw the orchestra in the corner of the room. I pull out a chair for her and she sat down, still in complete awe about her surroundings.

"Good evening Mr. Vasilios and Ms. Malik, can I take your orders?" the waiter ask, pulling out his notepad.

"A tuna crudo for me." I said eyeing the menu. The food was cheap, but I hope it taste good.

Jill was still scanning the menu. I hope she finds something she likes. There was a reason I brought her here instead to Del Posto or all those fancy restaurants.

"Pumpkin ravioli please." Jill closed the menu and gave it back to the waiter.

"Anything else?"

"Yes." I cleared my throat and continued, "Nutella Calzone for dessert and Red wine."

The waiter wrote it down on his notepad and walked away with a nod.

I looked at Jill and she was already staring at me. "So..." she said, "What made you bring me here?"

"To Gallow Green?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Well..." I was hesitating if I should tell her or not.