Chapter. T W E N T Y E I G H T

Jill Malik P

Jill Malik P.O.V

The night was starless and the moon was covered with murky clouds that blended in with the rest of the sky. I leaned on the balusters of the balcony and admired at how it was made. The balcony was supported by corbels made out of successive courses of stonework and it reminded me so much of the renaissance period. I gazed up at the sky and shivered. It was chilly and windy on the balcony, but the view from up here was breathtakingly beautiful. The rose garden and the fountain looked like that from a fairytale. I inhaled the fresh air and heaved a long sigh.

I hated that I got mad at such a stupid thing. His past.

I know that it shouldn't bother me. He was a womanizer after all, he can't turn the time back and change that. Even though I wished he could.

But something in me snapped when redhead looked at me.

Dirty and angry.

That's the exact words to describe at how she looked at me.

I know that she's mad that Flynn had a one night stand with her aunt, but why did she had to bring it up in the middle of a party?

I was looking forward to Ximena's launch party for months. I have worked day and night to make it as memorable as possible. And then some redhead came along and ruined it in ten minutes. Who invited her anyways?

"Pudding," Strong arms hugged me from behind. "I'm sorry."

I turned around and saw the the sad and tired look on Flynn's face. "I'm sorry," he apologized, "I, uhm kicked her out of the party."

I smiled faintly at him. "Thank you. Can I ask you something?"

He nodded, still holding me in his embrace. Being in his arms, I felt so safe. I hated that every time I'm in his arms, the mystery guy of the one night stand popped in my head. It's unfair to Flynn. Why the hell do I still have feelings for a guy I only had a one night stand with while I'm in a relationship?

Is it considered cheating? Gosh, I hope not.

"How many of the women inside have you had a one night stand with. Excluding your mother and sister." I asked in a whisper.

Being this close to him, I could hear his heart beating faster. He gulped and then looked down at me. "Do you really want to know?"

I nodded against his chest. "Yes. I need to know about your past if you want this relationship to wo---,"

"Ten." he suddenly said.

My eyes widened when I heard the number. Not two, not three, but freaking ten. Ten of those women inside knew exactly how long and big his dick is. They even felt him.

The thought only made me want to vomit all the biryani out.

"Are you alright?" Flynn asked worried when he saw that my face turned pale. "I'm sorry okay, If I could I would unfuck them all, but I can't." He caressed my cheek with his thumb. "I'm sorry." he whispered again. I could feel and smell his hot minty breath in my face, because he was that close.

"You don't have to say sorry over and over again. You already said it, you can't unfuck them. It's done. But we need to talk about it."

"About my one night stands?"

"Past." I corrected him. "Your past. Dirty past. Regulars."

He chuckled softly when I said regulars. "There are many. I lost count." he said.

"Ew, are you sure you didn't catch STD?"

"Pudding, that's why they made condoms. And most of them were well-known models. If they had STD I would sure know that. Nowadays, even personal stuff somehow gets leaked to the media."

"Don't forget that pornstar. What's her name again? Khalifa?"

"Lana. She was a popular pornstar. Did porn for a living. She does a checkup every three months and the men she makes porn with are all tested."

I wonder how he know all these things about her? Did he do a background check on her? Knowing him, he probably did. At Least he's cautious.

"So, is that all? I'm pretty sure there's more."

He sighed deeply. "Sera." He muttered softly.

"What?" I asked, because I could barely hear him.

"Sera." he repeated a little louder. "My ex girlfriend. She elope with the dutch prime minister."

"Isn't he old?" My face scrunched in disgust. Why would someone elope with an old man, who's probably already married? Talk about a homewrecker."

"Yes, he could be her dad. But you know, people will do a lot of things for money." he shrugged indifferently.

"So, what about her? Is she a crazy ex girlfriend?"

He swallowed hard and I could feel it. He was nervous, his whole body language proved it. He became tense and his lips were in a thin line.

"She's not crazy. She's just---," he stopped to catch his breath and I could feel his heart hammering in his chest. "If you don't want to talk about it, just say so." I whispered. I didn't want to force him to talk about things he wasn't ready for.

"I actually don't, but you need answers." he said in a low voice. I squeezed him softly. "If you don't want to talk about it now, I'll ask you someday else okay?"

"Thank you." he murmured, hugging me tightly. "Don't even worry about her. She has nothing on you."

"Am I going to see her?" I asked frowning. He let go off me and held my hand. "I don't know. I don't know with who she is right now."

"What do you mean?"

"She left the dutch prime minister. She's probably with someone else right now." he said. "But just so you know, she's not a threat to you. And so is any other girl."

I smiled and nodded. "And just so you know, communication is the key to make this relationship work. If something is bothering you or if you're not ready to tell me something, say so."

He kissed my forehead. "I'll remember that pudding."

"So, do you want to go inside now. I bet everyone is looking for us."

Flynn placed his hand on the small of my back and we were about to walk inside when my phone started to vibrate. I opened my clutch and saw that it was Reina. I immediately picked it up, wondering why she called me up when she's with Luca.

"Hello, Reina?" I answered. Flynn was watching me with raised eyebrows. Reina rattled on and on and when she finally made her point my eyes widened in shock.

"What?!" I yelled out, surprised. "How, what, when? I'm coming home right now."

I ended the call and Flynn looked at me worried. "What happened pudding?"

"We need to go home now. Aunt Lydia and Milan are at my apartment."

Don't forget to Vote & Comment !