Chapter. T W E N T Y N I N E

Flynn Vasilios P.O.V

"Legos, I want Legos!" Milan cried as he stomped angrily on the carpeted floor of my office. I groaned inwardly as I watch his tantrum with a tiring expression on my face. First he wanted ice cream, while I was in a meeting. I had to send my PA to get him some, so he would shut up. Then he wanted my phone so he could watch YouTube videos. I handed him my phone, so I could concentrate on my work. When my phone battery died, he wanted a puppy. Where the fuck would I get a puppy from? To stop him from whining I send him to the shelter with my PA. Now he's back and he wanted Legos.

I didn't know babysitting would get this tiring. When Jill asked me if I could look after Milan for a couple of hours while she and her aunt could have some girl's time, I didn't hesitate to say yes. Around Jill the word no just didn't exist. I would do anything for my pudding.

Milan stopped crying for a second and looked at me with his big dark brown eyes. His lips quivered and then he burst out crying again. He sat down on the floor and cried louder. Oh god! I'll get crazy at the end of this day. "Ok fine, stop crying!" I sighed loudly, scratching the back of my head. "How many Legos do you want?"

He stopped crying and a small smile appeared on his face. "Fifty!" he cheered happily. "Fifty?" I questioned. "That's too much."

"No!" he yelled. "That's like five."

I shook my head and laughed. "No bud, fifty is fifty. Five is five."

"I want fifty!" he said stubbornly.

"Five."

"Fifty!"

"Five."

"Fifty!" his lips quivered and I knew he was about to burst out into tears. I was already tired of his tantrums and I felt a headache coming up. If he cries again, I'll lose my shit.

"Okay fine. Fifty!" I grunted, grabbing my phone from the charger to dial my friend who worked at a well-known toy store.

"Yayy!" Milan smiled wide like a cashmere cat and clapped his hands happily. The feeling that welled up in the pit of my stomach when I saw him happy was foreign yet it felt good. Seeing him happy completed me.

Being with him felt like I was with a part of Jill.

"Hey man! What can I do for you?" Dillon answered the phone. I could hear a hint of surprise in his voice. It's not everyday that I'm calling him.

"Can you send fifty Lego boxes to my mansion please?"

"Fifty!" I heard him exclaim.

"Yes, fifty."

"What are you going to do? Build a Lego house for you and Jill?" he teased.

"How the fuck do you know about Jill?" I asked flabbergasted. I haven't seen him in months and he knows about my relationship status? I don't even know what his position is at the store he works for.