Amari & Milan ;)

'Chase me' - Amari's story
(Completed)

     I could see the pain flicker in his eyes when he finally said: "I don't think I can be friends with you anymore, Amari."

Amari Vasilios, the CEO of a rapidly growing Advertising Company in California, experienced a heartbreak from her best friend, Zane Shaw, five years ago-a person she least expected to be the first to break her heart. Surprisingly, it was all because of a girl he had known for only four months.

Amari was furious at the time, and her anger still persists. She made a conscious effort to ignore and avoid Zane as much as possible, and for the past five years, she succeeded.

However, everything has changed now.

Presently, she finds herself gazing at the invitation letter clenched in her hand. It turns out to be a wedding invitation, sent by her brother and his fiancee.

She realizes she must return home, to New York, and attend the wedding.

Going to the wedding means encountering Zane once again.

Going to the wedding means coming face-to-face with the person she managed to evade successfully for five long years.

Read the story of Amari Vasilios and Zane Shaw in 'Chase me.'

-

'Fake it 'till you make it' - Milan's story
(Ongoing)

Milan Vasilios

After being sick for a very long time, Milan Vasilios, the king of football decided to hire a nutritionist who could prepare his food and advise him on his diet. During the selections, there was this particular nutritionist who stood out far above the others.

He was impressed and didn't even bothered to interview her. No, not at all. She got the job immediately.

But little did he know...

Yasmin Shadid

Ava exaggerated in the CV. There was not one truth in it, except for the fact that she graduated high school.

Yasmin was positive that Milan Vasilios, the king of football, would never hire her. She was pretty sure there were tons of applications from real nutritionists. She would not stand a chance. After all, who wouldn't want to work for Milan Vasilios? The man was a god. The killer smile, muscular body, and the magic skills he possessed to use on the field--and most likely also in bed--.

He was a heartbreaker, a casanova. But damn, didn't girls throw themselves at him even though they know it would not last forever.

So imagine what a surprise it had been when she received a call informing her that she was hired!

Unbe-fucking-lievable.

Yasmine started to think that maybe everything will be alright. He hired her right. The hardest part is gone. What else can go wrong?

But little did she know...

-

no cheating involved, because unlike Flynn, Zane and Milan are not toxic ;) They are my sweet baby angels, so I hope you will love them as much as I do 💋

Xo,
Lency 🌸