Book 2. Chapter S E V E N T E E N

Jill Malik P.O.V

"I can't believe you hija.. You brought that cheater here! You will get hurt again, you never listen!" Aunt Lydia paced back and forth in the living room. She was angry, her eyes were basically spitting fire. I was glad that Flynn took Amari for dinner, because that gave me some time to talk with Aunt Lydia alone.

"He changed Tia. He's not like any other man that cheated." I massaged my temples, because I am so tired of convincing her that Flynn changed. "You should give him one more chance, please Tia. For me and for Amari."

Aunt Lydia let out a deep sigh and sat down next to me. "The things I do for you hija. I will do what makes you happy, because I know that's what your parents want. You to be happy. If you're happy with Flynn, then I cannot keep you away from him."

"Thank you Tía. Gracias!" I hugged her tightly and hot tears rolled down my cheeks. The happiness I felt deep inside me was indescribable. "I'm so happy that you forgive him. You have no idea how relieved and happy I am now."

"He's a good father for Amari."

I let go of Aunt Lydia and nodded my head. "He's an amazing father for her. I should have known by the way he treated Milan. He loves kids."

A small smile appeared on Aunt lydia's face. "That's the one thing I like about him. The way he treated Milan. He was too good." She paused and continued, "But, if he's going to hurt you again I will not hesitate to chop his balls off. I swear Jill, this time I will do it!"

I calmed Aunt Lydia down and chuckled. "It's okay, don't worry. It will not happen again."

"He better not let it happen again." She treated and stood up from the couch. "I'm going to prepare dinner. Is he coming over to eat."

"No, he and Amari went out for dinner."

She nodded and walked to the kitchen. I stayed behind in the living room to call Flynn up.

"Hey...it's mommy, Amari." I heard him say. "Hey, whats up?"

"Everything is settled. You can come bring Amari now."

There was a short pause when I heard his voice ask, "Is she still mad at me?"

"No," I answered. "She forgave you, actually."

"Really?!" I heard the relief and excitement in his voice. "Damn, I'm so glad! I think I should buy her a trip to an exotic island. What do you think of Bora Bora or Maldives... Or no, no Santorini is beautiful---,"

"Flynn!" I cut him off. "Jesus, why do you want to buy a trip for her? Are you out of your mind?"

"Am I out of my mind?" he repeated, "Of course not! Your aunt forgive me. Do you know how happy I am right now? I don't know what I would do if she would not forgive me. I know how important she is to you. So yeah, what do you think pudding? Santorini, Bora Bora, or wait..wait..- Bali, that's a pretty pla---,"

"Miguelitos." I interrupted him.

There was a short silence and then Flynn spoke again,"Is that a new Island, because I have never heard of it before."

I bursted out laughing. "No, it's a pastry. Aunt Lydia loves it a lot. If you want to buy her something buy her a box full of Miguelitos and not a ticket to an expensive Island."

"But, I want to spoil her." Flynn whined on the other side of the line.

"You'll have your entire life to spoil her."

There was a long silence and I thought he ended the call. "Hello?"

"Did you hear what you said?" Flynn asked, "Jesus, Do you mean it?"