A Full House

The Burrow was currently the fullest Harry had ever seen it. Well, besides the wedding that took place only a year ago. Mr. Weasley, Mrs. Weasley, Bill, Fleur, Charlie, Percy, George, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Harry were all staying in the crowded house together. You could tell most of them wanted to go back to their own homes, but they all knew they had to be together now. It was still only a month since the war had ended. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were all still having nightmares, but had put up silencing charms so as not to wake anyone. They didn't think the others knew, but they all did. They didn't want to bother them, but they had to at least confront them about it. Every day Harry was looking as though he might drop dead any minute, and the other two didn't look any better. As per usual, Bill went up to the attic to wake the Trio. They were sleeping together because it had become so natural, they couldn't be without each other. As Bill walked in, he saw them all holding each other as though they were a lifeline. Harry had a peaceful look on his face, which made Bill smile.
'Haven't seen him this peaceful in forever.' He thought. 'Well. Time to ruin it.' He sighed heavily. He picked Harry up, noticing how light he was. Bill frowned slightly. 'That's not a good weight for a seventeen year old.' Then he whispered, "Harry. Harry, wake up. Time for breakfast."
Harry groaned and mumbled something about starting the bacon. This confused Bill slightly. 'Why would his aunt have made him cook? Oh well, I'll store that thought for later. '
As Harry slowly awoke, Bill began waking Hermione, and saw tear tracks. He shook his head sadly. He noticed she was wearing long sleeves, although it was August. He turned to Harry. He was very pale. "Hey, Harry. D'you know why Hermione's wearing long sleeves? It's August."
Harry shook his head quickly. "Who knows. Maybe she's just cold. I sleep with a shirt on."
Bill put that thought aside and started on Ron.
About an hour later, they were all ready and went down for breakfast. As the Trio walked in, Molly bustled over to them and gave them a hug. Bill thought he could see Harry wince, but put it aside yet again. They needed to get them all food and then talk to them first. Harry took a seat next to George, who talks to no one but Harry and Hermione sat next to him. Ron next to her. Molly piled heaps of food on their plates and they began to eat in silence.

Bill's POV
About halfway through breakfast, Dad looked over to Harry and spoke, clearing the silence.
"Harry, Andromeda Tonks brought Teddy over. Would you like to see him?" Harry looked up and his face broke into a grin.
"R-really Mr. Weasley? Teddy's here?:
He asked, his voice very hoarse.
Everyone looked at him him.
He went red though it looked more pink because of how pale he was.
"What?"
Charlie laughed.
"Mate, that's the first time you talked to anyone besides Bill, Ron, George, or Hermione! We're happy you finally said something."
Harry smiled softly.
It looked as though Mum decided now would be a better time than any to begin the dreaded conversation.
"Harry? We need to talk."
Harry looked up and for a split second I could see a flicker of fear in his eyes before he concealed it. I really care about Harry, contrary to what others may think. And I'm really worried about him.
"Y-yes Mrs. Weasley? Whatever I did, I-"
Mum looked at him as only our mother could. He needed that, I could tell.
"Oh Harry, dear! You're not in trouble, we just need to talk to you about something. Do you mind staying just a bit?"
Harry nodded, albeit hesitantly.
Dad carried on.
Harry was chewing so hard on his lip I thought it might burst and flood blood everywhere.
"Harry, we know you've been having nightmares. We were just hoping we could help. Would you mind telling us about them?"
Harry looked around at us all. His eyes darted from Hermione and Ron, who also looked nervous, to George, then to me. When he looked at me, he looked like a lost puppy. I easily could tell he didn't want to tell everyone so I spoke.
"How about this Harry? How about you tell me about some of your nightmares in the other room? That way it won't be so scary."
I waited anxiously.
I could see the cogs working in his brain. Slowly, he got up, swallowed the last of his drink, and left the room. He looked at Ron and Hermione, shook his head, George gave him a quick pat on the back, and we left. As soon as we got into the separate bedroom, he picked Teddy up and sat down in a small chair.
I sat in the chair opposite and we sat quietly neither of us speaking.
Finally I couldn't bear the silence any longer. I spoke softly and gently.
"You're good with him, Teddy, I mean. I hate to pressure you, but can you tell me what's bothering you? Please?"
Harry swallowed again.
"I keep having the same dream." He began, taking a deep breath.
I nodded, encouraging him to continue.
"They-they have red beady eyes, Voldemort's eyes. An-and green light."
I had come to kneel in front of him.
"Anything else?"
Harry nodded, stroking Teddy's small tuft of hair.
"I-I can see and hear my Mum and Dad's d-deaths. I heard my Mum pleading..."
He trailed off again, looking at Teddy.
I rubbed his back.
"And then I see C-Cedric. And S-S-Sir-Ius. And T-onks and R-emus. And I see all the bodies, Bill, they're all dead..." I thought he was done, but just barely heard his whispered, "my fault."
My heart sank into my chest.
"Harry...it's not your fault. You did amazing! Just...anymore?"
Harry shrugged.
"I don't know if I can do it, Bill."
"Do what?"
"Everything. I have these nightmares, and I can't stop them. I'm only worrying everyone. And there's...Teddy. I don't know why they thought I could do this. Why'd they pick me?"
"Harry, you're seventeen. You're doing great. And, you'll understand him better than anyone else. You've got us. But...there's something else on your mind, am I right?"
Harry looked up at me.
"I...I have a lot of secrets. I don't think I can handle it all. I -I don't understand..."
I looked at him nervously.
"What don't you understand?"
He shook his head.
"It's stupid."
"Harry, nothing you say is gonna make me think you're stupid. Tell me. "
"I just don't understand why I survived. Wait. Lemme explain Bill! I think most of you guys would miss me, but, to the rest of the Wizarding World, I'm not...me. I'm The Boy Who Lived. I'm their Savior. I'm just some kid who defeated Voldemort and they think I'm this really powerful wizard who deserves to be worshipped. They never actually cared about me. They thank me for what my mum did over seventeen years ago. I didn't even do it. And no one ever noticed, back in school, when I was sad, and mad, all that rubbish. They only noticed my mistakes. The only reason I'm here is because I always had to do something! Otherwise I'd be up with my parents."
It dawned on Bill. Harry's really not okay. He's not loopy, but he's not okay either.
"Harry, please, don't. We love you here. Look, if you're ever ready to talk, we'll talk about anything. Just...please. Trust me."
Bill couldn't hold himself back anymore. He hugged Harry fiercely.
"Thanks. " Harry murmured.

So...the part is done...hope whoever sees this likes it. Gonna update soon. Checkout Memories Hurt Sometimes. Bye. Luna 🌹

 Luna 🌹