Shopping

Harry was steadily sinking into a depressive state, and everyone could tell. So, to get him out of his 'funk' --and because she wanted to--Ginny walked into the kitchen Monday morning, screamed, "WASSUP WEIRDOS! We, are going Muggle shopping, get yo clothes on!"

Harry staredat her and asked, "Why the hell are you talking like that? Are you sick?" He felt her forhead, but she umped away, screaming, "GET OUT MY LANE< HATERRR!!!" and blowing a raspberry.

Harry stared at her before shrugging and grabbing his sweatshirt. 'Well, I guess we're going shopping. But it'll look odd, having twenty people. But whatever Gin."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Okay, let's get our Muggle clothes on!"

Hermione was wearing a red dress with a peter pan collar, her hair was down, and curly all over.

Ginny wore overalls and a white t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail.

Harry had decided to change into blue jeans, a white tank, and blue flannel.

Parvati, Padma, and Cho had been invited at some point as well.

Parvati wore a white, button up blouse, a black pencil skirt, and black boots.

Padma had on a tie dye shirt a black leggings, while Cho wore a flowery dress, her hair had been cut from her previously long locks to a shorter bob.

"Ready?" Hermione asked, as they all got in a magical bus Hermione had boght, and drove to a Muggle mall in London. "Remember," She told them before getting out, "act like a Muggle. If anyone asks, say you're with a group home."

-----------------------

(A/N I don't know anything about London, so bear with me)

Most of the kids --and honestly , Cho, Parvati, Padma, and Ginny were too--were absolutely fascinated by it all.

They entered shop after shop, Harry finally taking the bored-out-of-their-minds boys and Harriet to the arcade.

They met back in an hour at the shoppe center, when a man called out to Harry, "Hey! Wait up! You, with the scars!"

Harry flushed, the group stopping. "Yes, Sir?"

"You, are you an adult?"

"Er, yeah," Harry told him, confused.

The man pointed to Cho, Parvati, Padma, Ginny, and Hermione. "And you ladies, are you adults?"

"Yes, why?" Hermione asked.

"Well, I own an agency, for modelling, but not all that crap they put out. Nah, the magazine's called Real Beauty. Can ya's give me a call? Here's my number." He handed Hermione a card, leaving with a toothy grin.

Harry shrugged, saying, "I'm sorry, but, what?"

Cho shrugged. "Well, I guess it's like Witch Weekly."

Hermione shushed them. "Look we need to get back before we talk about this. I want to see if this magazine is real or not."

-----------------------------------------

"It is! Harry, Cho, Padma, Parvati, Ginny!" Hermione yelled.

Harry sighed, leaving his game with the boys. "Sorry lads, Mione's on a mission."

Cho and the twins Patils met Ginny and Hermionein the kitchen.

"So, are we doing it?" Parvati asked.

"Why would they want a guy, though?" Padma asked.

"Hermione rolled her eyes. "Well, he's hot. There are guy models too."

"I'll give them a call," Harry offered. "That is, if you wanna do it?"

Parvati, Padma, Ginny, Hermione, and Cho looked at him, all saying, "We're in."