Muggle Music

Hermione had gone out and bought a music player, and charmed it so everyone could hear it from anywhere in the house.

Damiana and Ellie were singing along with items in Damiana's room —a hairbrush and a quill.

"TOMORROW! TOMORROW, I LOVE YA TOMORROW!" Damiana sang, grinning at Ellie.

"You're always a day awayyyyy!" Ellie sang.

"When I'm stuck with a dayyy, that's gray, and loonely, I just stick out my chin—"

"—And grin, and saaayyyyy,"

Luna and Hermione snuck in, having heard the girls. "OOHHH, The sun'll come out tomorrrow."

"So you gotta hang on til tomorrowww." Ellie sang.

"Come What maaayyyy!" Damiana sang, flopping onto the bed.

Ellie flopped beside her, while Ginny hopped on Luna's back. They all sang together, "TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YA TOMORROW. YOURE ALWAYS A DAY AWAYYYYY. TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YA TOMORROW. YOURE ALWAYS A DAYYYYYYYY AAAAWWWWWAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!"

Ginny was dropped and she sat down on the floor, letting Luna drape herself over her feet. "Ah, That was fun." Ginny announced, dramatically scratching at her throat.

Ellie and Damiana grinned. "Are you two best friends too?" The blonde asked.

Ginny and Luna nodded at them. "Yep, since second year."

"Cool!" Damiana exclaimed. "I'm thirsty. Can we get water?"

Luna nodded. "Go ahead. We'll be there in a minute."
——————
"Harry, are you sure you're well enough to—" Neville asked, grimacing when Harry glared at him.

"Sorry! I'm just saying, it's barely been a week since you were released and you want to work out?" Neville continued.

Harry sighed. "Look Nev," he said, putting his hand on Neville's shoulder. "What do you think I did during the summer when I had my chores done? After Cedric died? Sirius? Dumbledore? After the war, what did I do in my spare time?"

Neville shrugged. "I dunno, Harry."

"I worked out. It was a way to push through my grief. Now, I need to do that again. Do you understand?"

Neville nodded. "I do. I'm sorry, I just don't want you—"

Harry stopped him. "Don't worry about it. Just, come with me."