". . . Wow. Er, you look,"

What happened last chapter:

Harry felt a tap on his shoulder. "Um, excuse me." They said.

He turned. "Yes, what can I --"

He went speechless.

They all turned to him, then glared at who was behind him.
-----------------------------------------
" -- Dudley?"

"Yeah, Harry."

". . . Wow. Er, you look,"

"Yeah, I uh, changed I guess you could say." Dudley had indeed changed. He looked a lot more fit, and even had a faint beard.

"You look. . . different too, Harry."

"Yeah, well if you could leave, because no one wants you here!" Ron spat.

Harry shrugged apologetically at his cousin. "Er, look Dud. I'm glad to see you--"

Someone snorted next to him.

He rolled his eyes. "I really am. Was there anything you wanted to talk about?"

"Oh, yeah. I was hoping to talk privately, but I'm guessing by your. . . family's faces, it's a no."

Harry smiled. "Yeah, we can." He turned to them all. "I'll be back. We're just gon go to another booth. And George?"

"Yes?" George asked innocently.

"No Extendable Ears."

"Dammit."

------------------------------------------
"Harry, I'm sorry. While we, Mum, Dad, and I, we're hiding with those peoole--"

"Deadalus and Hestia."

"Yeah, they taught me things. I was allowed to, to also questions. And, I learned what you'd been through. And I feel awful how we treated you, it was wrong, I see that now. Dad was awful, Mum was too."

Harry smiled. "Wow, thanks. Thanks a lot."

"Yeah. Well, bye."

"See ya Big D."

Harry started walking away.

"Oh, and Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Mum denirs it, but she was worried. I saw it. She did love you, Dad was the worst. I'd like to see you again, somehow you turned out a better person than any of us."

Harry was quiet.

"I-thanks. I appreciate it. If you ever want to, talk...I'm a professor now, at Hogwarts. Just owl me, if you want."

"How?"

"I'll send you something, and you can use it."

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it."

------------------------------------------
Harry walked back to his seat, and watched Dudley leave.

"What'd he say? I swear if he did anything, I'll shove Percy's ice cream up his--" Ron threatened.

Harry had been eating his ice cream when Hermione reached over to smack Ron, accidentally shoving Harry's ice cream in his face and hair.

They all laughed, scaring the waitress. "Ron! Oh my god!"

"It's in your hair." Ginny laughed, shaking.

"Hahaha Oh my poor hair."

They laughed more.

------------------------------------------

Harry had gone up to use the Weasleys shower, and came back down, hair sopping wet.

"Hey Ron."

"Hey Ma--" Ron was interrupted by Harry shaking his hair like a dog all over Ron, then stuck his tongue out.

"You git!"

"Harry, let me cut that." Molly pleaded.

"No, Molly. Sorry, but I like it this way." Harry refuse.

"Let's have a braid train!" Ginny yelled.

Hermione, Luna, Charlie, and Fleur came over, sitting in a line, that was a circle.

" 'arry, do you know 'ow to braid?" Asked Fleur.

Harry nodded. "Yeah, I've done Mione's a couple time's when she was too busy studying.

"Okay, you do 'ermione's zen. 'ermione can do Charlie's, 'e can do Ginny's, she can do Luna's, she can do mine, and I'll do 'Arry's!"
------------------------------------------
"Hey Minerva?"

Minerva looked up and stifled a chuckle. Harry's hair had millions of little braids in it. Now there was a look she hadn't seen before.

"Ah, Harry. Yes?"

"Is there anything I should know before I start teaching?"

"Just don't wear your hair like that, kids might laugh."

"Noted. Anything you'd like help with?"

"No, thank you. Did you want to talk?"

"Kinda. But if you're busy..."

"No, sit down."

Harry smiled. "Thanks."

"Talk to me, Harry."

"The Weasleys don't think I should forgive Dudley and Aunt Petunia."

"And?"

"What do you think?"

"What do you think? They've hurt you so much, but you...still love them, don't you?"

"...yeah."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. They hurt me so much! But, they're the last link, the last link I have."

"You have me."

"I--thanks."

------------------------------------------

An update: I made these little collages of what I picture the characters as for this, if you want, I'll post them. Comment if you'd like that. I'll probably post them at some point anyway, but, yeah. Bye!