Luna ♡

The Weasleys had cleared out of the kitchen almost an hour ago, leaving Harry, sleeping, and Luna, stroking his hair, alone.
   Molly and Arthur were starting to worry. Surely Harry wouldn't still be asleep? If not, what were Luna and Harry doing?
  But no, Harry was still asleep. Luna was content just to sit and soothe him all day, however she knew he would regret falling asleep in the wooden chair. She quietly got up, careful not to disturb his sleep. She slowly opened the door leading to the sitting room where she knew the Weasleys were.

"Excuse me, hate to bother you all, may cause Wrackspurts, but Harry really should be moved to a bed. He won't feel well if he sleeps in that wooden chair much longer. I was hoping George, Mr. Weasley and Bill could carry him or help me get him to his home. We were planning on having dinner there tonight." She said all this looking directly at Bill and George, as well as Arthur.

"Why them?" Percy asked.

Luna shrugged her shoulders. "They're the only ones Harry doesn't mind touching him. If he flinched too violently it may bring back memories and put him into a terrible nightmare. Now, can you boys help me? I believe we should apparate to Grimmauld. Although, if you have a portkey...I know the spell."

"No, that's okay Luna. We can apparate him carefully. You go with me and George and Bill will take Harry. We just have to reach our property line." Arthur said.

They walked several minutes with George and Charlie carrying Harry as though he was a child. They apparated to Grimmauld Place and Luna lead them to Sirius, and now Harry's bed room. They carefully laid him on the bed, letting Luna tuck him in.

"I'll be in here. You can get some drinks from Kreacher if you'd like. Do you mind sending him up here? He'll want to know Harry is sleeping." Luna said, sitting on the bed and stroking Harry's hair again.

At THE WEASLEYS

They heard the crack of apparating and then the kitchen door minutes later. All three boys came back in the sitting room and told them Harry was sleeping in Sirius' old room, it looked the same, and Luna was there calming him as he slept.

"So. Luna and Harry, huh?" George laughed.
They chuckled
"Well, he has always had a certain...well, they've always gotten along." Hermione said uncertainly.
Ron laughed. "Yes, I s'pose you could say that. Well, her Mum's you know...least they both have someone who knows what that's like."
  "Oh, can you just imagine a mini Luna with green eyes and-"
  "Ginny! Stop imagining their kids! It's too weird." Charlie exclaimed.
She grinned.

"So. What're we to do until Harry talks about 4th year?" Ron asked.

"Oh, I 'ope 'e can. 'e still gets nightmares about it. Plus the war...do you think 'e can?" Fleur fretted.

"Of course he can. He's a strong boy." Arthur confirmed confidently.

Bill frowned. "I'm starting to wonder how much he can take before it's too much to take."