Seventh Year Part 5

Previously ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

We talked a bit more, then decided to go to bed so we wouldn't oversleep the next day, which was Fleur and Bill's wedding. Hermione, Ron, who's next?"

Hermione bit her lip. "I might as well go. Just let me get a drink."

She walked off to the kitchen, Ron quickly following, and Harry said, chuckling slightly. "Who wants to bet they're just gonna snog and forget about the drink?"

Luna, chuckling, slapped his arm playfully. "Harry, have some faith. They'll snog, but won't forget the drink. I bet Ron'll have some food though.

They all laughed a bit, until Hermione and Ron came out, with swollen lips, and Hermione began.

"Okay." She said. "The Wedding."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hermione began, "So, it was Bill and Fleur's wedding-"

Fleur squealed and Bill chuckled.

Hermione looked slightly disgruntled at being interrupted. "Around three o'clock the next afternoon Ron, Harry, George, and Fred, were standing outside the white marquee in the Orchard. They were waiting for the guests to arrive. Harry had taken a large dose of Polyjuice and was renamed Cousin Barny."

  Harry hugged Luna. "But, of course, observant as always, Luna saw through it. She said she could see it in my eyes."

Luna smiled at her boyfriend.

"Yes, well. Remus and Tonks came, Remus looked really down, we know why now."

She said coldly, shocking the others. She glanced at Teddy and then Harry.

Harry knew what she was getting at. "Look Hermione, I know what I said was wrong-"

"You called him a coward!"

They gasped. "Harry, you love Remus!" Molly exclaimed.

"Harry, that was so wrong of you-" Hermione scolded.

Harry glared at her. "You think I don't get that!? I don't get what I said to him was horrible, and the last thing I ever told him? I told him he was a coward, instead of telling him to be careful, or that I loved him?" He put his head in his hands, barely registering Luna's hands in his and her hair tickling his chin.

   "Har," Luna said. "please don't hate yourself. I'm sure you didn't mean it, and he knows that now. Just talk to him, even if it's in your head, he forgives you I know it. Why else would he have made you Teddy's godfather?"

Harry shrugged, not sitting up still, but waved his hand for Hermione to continue.

"We met Xenophilius Lovegood, Luna's father. He actually gave us a slight hint later on, but back to the story. Viktor showed up, yes Neville, Krum, and we danced a bit. Later on, after the ceremony, Kingsley's patronus came, and Ron, Harry, and I had to flee. We apperated to Tottenham Court Road. We just walked quickly to find somewhere to change, these rediculous men were whistling and catcalling me in my dress for the wedding,"

Several feral growls were heard from the men and sparks flew from wands of men and women. Hermione smiled softly in a thank you.

"Anyway, I'd kept the Cloak and clothes for us all in my back. Remus taught me an extension charm earlier that summer. We changedand then went to a coffe shop, where some Death Eaters attacked us, as a Taboo on Voldemort's name was already in place."

The more motherly of them, Minerva, Andromeda, and Molly all shuddered worriedly.

"We got out okay, and then left for Grimmauld Place, got past the protective jinx by Mad-Eye and went to bed for the night. Ron, you're next I believe."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So, this is the next chapter, I'm hoping to get seventh year over soon, as I've gotten some ideas from one of my readers. Thank you!