Seventh Year Part 12

Guyssss! A quick announcement. Here's around 15 chapters left of seventh year! Oh my god, I cannot believe it. After this Harry and his friend begin to move on, and I hope you continue to like it! On with the chapter . . .

------------------------------------------------
So, Luna wrapped up in Harry's protective embrace, Ron started. "So, I gave Harry a blackthorn wand I'd gotten off a Snatcher, he kind of just practiced with it."

"I wanted to go see Mr. Lovegood--"

"Dad..." Luna murmured absently.

"and, though Harry didn't want to, we went. He reluctantly let us in, and when we asked where Luna was, he said she was gathering Plimpies or whatever, and he'd go call her. He came back a while later, and made us soup." Harry added.

Hermione then told them, "We asked about this sign he was wearing at the Wedding. Harry, Ron, help me show them?"

Both boys nodded. They all swisher their wands one by one.

Harry made a triangular motion over and over, Hermione did the same, but in a circular motion, and Ron repeated it, but with a vertical line. Then, as one, they made a jab motion, and it all came together.

"The Deathly Hallows symbol?" Luna asked.

  Harry nodded. "Yeah."

"But," Neville countered. "Those aren't real."

Harry shared a smile with Ron. "Actually, Nev, they are. And they all work."

"How do you know?" Percy asked.

"Because," Harry hesitated, continuing when Minerva nodded, "because I've used all of them. I used the stone in the Forest, the wand, and the Cloak."

"Don't you have any proof?" Ginny asked.

Harry sighed, pulling out the Elder Wand. "Right here." He conjured up chocolates and handed them out.

Bill asked to see it. "Wow, this is actually it. Guess it is real."

Harry pulled out the Cloak. "This has been in my family for thousands of generations. It's always been handed down."

"Okay, what about the stone?" George asked hopefully.

Harry sighed. "Well, I dropped it in the Forest when I got to Voldemort. I've been meaning to go find it, but I've been avoiding it."

"Why?" Charlie asked.

"Well, I died there. It's...hard." Harry shrugged.

"We can go see the thestrals, and then go then." Luna said.

Harry agreed.

"We read the Tale of The Three Brothers there, Hermione didn't believe it, we got into an argument about it, we wandered up to, your room, Luna."

"Oh, you did. So I'd that when you noticed I wasn't there?" She asked.

Ron nodded. "Yeah, Harry's the one who noticed, actually."

"You did?" Luna asked Harry, who flushed at the knowing looks from Minerva and Andy.

"Er, yeah. We asked you're dad where you were. That's when we found you'd been uh, captured." Harry told her.

Hermione continued. "The Death Eaters came. We barely escaped. Ron went under the Cloak, because he was supposed to be in bed with Spatter grout. And Harry and I were visible so they'd know Mr. Lovegood hadn't lied."

Luna walked over to Hermione and hugged her, only hesitating at first. "Thank you, so much, Hermione. I'm not sure what I'd do if he..." Luna whispered.

Hermione hugged her back after she got over the shock. "You-you're welcome Luna."

"Hermione Apparated us away to a field around dusk, where she put up protective enchantments. We all got into a fight about the Hallows. I rapidly became obsessed with them, thus Hermione and Ron thought I was crazy-"

"We didn't think you were crazy!" Hermione snapped, to which Harry raised a brow.

"Well, not much. But you have to admit-" Ron begged him to agree.

Harry shrugged. "Yeah, yeah. I know I was obsessed. Anyway," he waved a hand for Ron to finish.

"Yeah. So I finally found the Potterwatch radio station again, we listened to it, it improved our moves greatly. Then uh, Harry accidentally said Voldemort, which was still Taboo'd. So the Snatchers came."

"Oh nooo! This isn't good, not at all." Molly groaned.