Christmas

The rest of November went by quickly and Harry collected another strike of lightning across his chest. Now the castle was getting ready for Christmas. Filius had already decorated the Great Hall, there was mistletoe everywhere, and students were shivering from the frost.

"Harry, I know you were planning on spending Christmas with your family, but if you would stay, it would be a great help." Minerva had written on a small slip of parchment, on top of a clipboard. Harry glanced at the clipboard and noticed it was the signup sheet for staying over Christmas. He took it to the Common Room, getting several signatures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas was now here, and Harry had decided to stay at the school, leaving on Christmas Day.

He tumbled through the Floo, stumbling into the Burrow's kitchen.

Several cries of, "Harry!" and he was engulfed in a hug. "Hmf gzz"

"What?" Hermione asked.

"Hey guys." Harry said, pulling his face away from Charlie's shoulder.

"Well, let's get our presents, then we can eat." Molly decided.

--------------------------------------------------------

Harry was given a red and gold jumper with an 'H' on it, chocolates from Ron, --"Ah, keeping the tradition." -- a book of Defense tactics, a necklace from Luna that protects against Ficklerinks, some hair products from Fleur, --"Because your 'air is nearly as long as 'ermione's!"--and several more gifts.

"Now it's your turn." He grinned, enlarging a huuge sack and handing them out.

Everyone quickly opened them, all peering at him curiously. They were...necklaces?

Harry sensed their confusion. "Because we're all going in different directions, I've gotten something to keep us all in touch. Andy, open the compartment, and say my name."

Andy took the small locket in her hands and opened it easily, then saying, "Harry Potter,"

This made Harry's locket turn warm, and he opened it, and Andy's face was displayed. (A/N Think facetiming, but with a necklace)

"Wow, that's...really brilliant, Mate!" George exclaimed.

Harry flushed. I only thought of it because of the mirror I have..."

------------------------------------------------

Hours later, Harry was curled up on Luna's lap, and Molly spotted him. "Harry, don't you need to be back at Hogwarts son?"

'Meowwwww' was the lazy reply.

Ron snorted. "Mate, you're so tiny!"

'MEOW!'

Charlie chuckled. "Not as hot, but you're still cute."

The kitten rolled over in Luna's lap, falling off her, onto the floor.

It seemed to pout, before tumbling over to Ginny and Neville.

Neville laughed, picking him up and laying him on his shoulder. "There, now you're tall again."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked, more up soon!