S'mores and Sunsets

Luna and Harry eventually returned, a few minutes later, and no, their lips looked perfectly normal, and they were not flushed as though they'd been snogging, which Ron was quick to notice.

"Ron," Harry laughed. "Luna and I's relationship is much different than you think. We do things beside kiss each other. But why're you all making s'mores like...this? That's not...I don't think that's how you usually do it."

Hermione sighed. "I tried to tell them Harry, I really did."

"What d'you mean Harry?" Charlie asked, wavibg his burnt hand around.

"Your hand's not supposed to burn, Charlie. You use a stick, like this. And then stick a marshmallows on." Harry narrated, doing his and Luna's. "Then, just wait until it's gooey, then stick some chocolate and crackers on it. It's good."

"Oh. Makes sense." Arthur said, surprised. Andromeda was chuckling, holding Teddy away from the fire.

Harry waited until the marshmallow had mostly cooled, and then gave some to Teddy.

"Harry, I don't know-" Andy worried.

"Andy, don't worry. We're all right here. If I didn't think it was safe, I wouldn't do it. You know that." Harry promised.

  "Where were you two?" Asked Minerva.

Luna shrugged. "Preparations. I do hope the Nargles don't mess it up!"

  Neville smiled at her, then addressed Harry with a grimace. "Harry, not to offend you or anything, but how would you know anything about s'mores? I wouldn't think the Dursleys would let you have them."

Harry smiled, then answered Neville's question. "I used to read a lot when I was little. Secretly, of course, but I did pick things up as I was foing chores. From the Telly, conversations, you know. A lot like the Wizarding World. Also, do you guys wanna continue in the morning? I think we should just tell the whole Ministry tale tomorrow. You know, it's so chaotic."

His best friends nodded.

"I think we should all just stay out here and watch the sun set. It's really peaceful." Ginny added.

Harry agreed. "Yeah. I always used to love that, during Hogwarts."

So, everyone positioned themselves in comfortable positions with their loved ones and watched the sun go down. Soon, George spoke up. "Harry?"

"Hm? Yeah, George?" Said boy answered, playing with Luna's hair.

"You've died."

Several of them whipped their heads to Harry. "Er, yeah..."

"What-what was it like? Did, did it hurt? Was Freddie in pain?"

Harry thought for a minute. "You know George," he sniffled slightly. "It didn't. It was faster than falling asleep."

Luna smiled up at him.

" 'ow do you always zay zo...'appy, Luna? Optimistic?" Fleur asked the young blonde.

"Well, Fleur, it's something my mum told me when I was little. No matter what happens, the sun always comes back up. And I know we'll all stand back up whenever we fall."

"That's...beautiful Luna." Ginny told her friend.

Harry nodded. "Yeah. She always knows what to say."