Luna's Birthday

Luna
Happy Birthday, my Love. I'm terribly sorry I can't be with you today, I have to supervise a detention for a group of students. I hope you are having a good 19th birthday! I love you so much, and I hope Delilah is well too. Please write me, I miss you so much. I can't wait until you're a Potter.
Love,
Harry

Luna smiled down at the letter and placed it in a box she kept of all the letters she'd ever gotten.

She woke up Delilah with a gentle smile, and wondered, 'when was Delilah's birthday?' "Delilah, time to wake up."

"Why?"

"Because, we're going out to celebrate my birthday. Wouldn't you like to see Teddy?"

At Teddy's name, Delilah jumped up. "Yay!"

Luna chuckled. "Get dressed, and we'll go."

—————-
They arrived at Andy's house in several minutes, and Andy hugged Luna. "Happy birthday, Dear! Nineteen, good Merlin!"

Luna smiled. "It seems crazy. I wish I knew when Delilah's birthday was. She doesn't know."

"There's a spell for that."

"Ginny?" Luna yelped, feeling her best friend pick her up.

"Yes, it is I!" She laughed.

"Why are you here?" Luna asked.

"Well, I know you won't go where Hermione is, so I came here. Where's Harry and Nev?"

Luna sighed. "They're monitoring detention I guess. Guess what? Delilah's learning to control her powers!"

Ginny grinned at her. "Great! Does that mean you'll come see me?"

Luna shook her head. "I'm sorry, but Hermione doesn't mix with Delilah well. You should come over though."

Ginny's sighed. "Oh, you should see Fleur! She looks like a ballon is up her shirt! And guess what the gender is."

Luna thought. "A boy?"

"No. A girl!"

"Oh, that's wonderful! What are they naming her?"

They don't know yet. She's due in April."

Luna smiled. "Merlin, I miss everyone. I just don't want Delilah around Hermione right now. She feels like she did something wrong to upset Hermione."

Ginny frowned. "Ill see what I can do. Give Harry my best, and good luck with everything!" Ginny smiled, stepping into the Floo.
———————————-