Seventh Year Part 13

Harry, Hermione, and Ron shared an anxious look. "Alright," Harry sighed, letting out a puff of air. "Alright. Malfoy Manor." Hermione scooted subtly closer to Ron.

So, I said the name, making us get captured. We got to the Manor, Draco Malfoy was asked to identify me, he didn't -- thankfully -- umm. Y'know? I'd rather use the pensieve, if you don't mind." He waited until they nodded, then, "Accio Potter Pensieve."

They, one by one, sunk into the pensieve, except Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Luna.

"You guys staying here?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." Hermione whispered quietly.

"K. Love you guys. And...I'm still sorry. It was my fault, no matter what you say." Harry apologized, before he too sunk into it. Luna shrugged, following.

They appeared in Malfoy Manor, and began looking around for the Trio.

"There you are! What's Malfoy doing?" Ginny pointed towards the bound up teens.

In fact, Malfoy was looking closely at Harry's swelled face. They spotted Lucius, and Narcissa Malfoy as well.

  They could see the differences in Memory Harry, and the Harry they knew. Memory Harry's hair was dirty and down to his shoulders. His face was swollen and pink, and he had a dark shadow over his jaw.

"Jeez, your hair was long," Neville said surprised. "When did you cut it?"

"I didn't. I just made it look shorter, because people were being obnoxious about it." Harry said, referring to reporters.

"Oh, yeah. I remember zoze arteecles! 'Ze Boy Who Lived: Let 'imself Go?' and, ' 'arry Potter: Resembles Godfather Fresh Out Of Azkaban.' Zey were so stupid." Fleur ranted.

Harry laughed, flicking his wand towards his hair, which fell down to his shoulders, like in the memory. "Feels nice to let it free. Easier to tame, too."

Molly made a motion as though she wanted to cut it, but didn't.

  "Well, Draco?" It was Lucius Malfoy, he looked excited. "Is it? Is it Harry Potter?"

"Don' sound so excited you bloody bastard!" Hagrid spat, before saying to their surprised looks, "Sorry. Tha vermin's jus' gettin' on my nerves too much. Wha's his problem with 'Arry?"

"Well," started Minerva. "He has been defeating him since he was twelve."

Harry flushed. "Hey, look, the memory! We should watch."

They laughed at his antics.

"I can't -- I can't be sure," Draco lied, looking scared.

"No." They all muttered.

"No way! He didn't -- " Charlie muttered.

Harry nodded. "He did. He didn't have a choice in joining the Death Eaters. I was the boy who lived, but he was the boy who had no choice."

(A/N not sure why, but I thought of you when I wrote this _crybaby_malfoy_ well, not wrote, I saw online, but, y'know)

"You don't really believe that, do you Harry? Everyone has choices." Neville countered.

Harry shrugged. "If I had to, I would do anything if it means you all could live a happy life. I did, at the Battle. I just happened to survive it."