What's Wrong With Me?

Once Harry and Andy had gotten back to her house, she directed Harry to the spare room.

"Here Harry. Sit down on the bed and try to relax. Can you tell me what happened?" She asked softly.

Harry sat down carefully on the pale blue quilt and sighed, shaking his head. "I really don't know, Andy. I was playing with Teddy and my chest started hurting. I kinda just ignored it, and began bouncing him on my leg. I layed down like I usually do, let him sit on my stomach, y'know. The pain got worse, but I was too weak to lift him off of me. As I sat there, I noticed I was really sweaty, even though I was actually cool. I was also really shaky."

During the time Harry was talking, Andy had checked his vitals, etc. with her wand. She decided to do it the Muggle way as well, to be sure.

"I was glad you picked him up when you did, because I was having trouble breathing. I'm still having trouble getting breath in, to be honest." Harry added after a minute of thought.

Andy nodded absently.

She looked at him and said quietly, "Harry, the second time you were hit with the Killing Curse,"

He flinched slightly.

She frowned, continuing. "Was it in your chest?"

Harry confirmed her suspicions.

"I'll need you to take your shirt off for me. I need to see it." She said apologetically.

Harry hesitantly followed her commands. He looked down at his maroon sleeveless shirt nervously, and then, taking it from the hem, pulled it up and over his head, knocking his glasses off in the process. He quickly and quietly set it down next to him while Andy handed him his glasses from off the floor.

"Thank you Harry. Just lie down on your back and let me look at your chest." Andy told him, remembering their deal to always tell him what she was going to do before she did it. They'd made the deal long ago, back when they'd first met, after the Battle.

  He nodded, easing himself onto the striped pillows and kicking his feet up.

"Okay. I'm just going to run my wand over it and check for anything dark. Is that okay, Harry?" She said calmly.

He nodded.

She waved her wand and then turned around to her supply bin.

"I'm going to put some of this balm on it. It'll help the scar heal nicely and cleanly."

She put the balm on.

Things continued this way for some time before she finished.

"Okay Harry. All done. Go ahead and put your shirt back on. Though I must say, Quidditch has done you good. You're also a great bit less skinny than the last I saw you, which is good. I'm not completely sure, but I believe your sudden illness could be because of the scar. It could also be too much stress, which I know you've been dealing with, as well as guilt or not enough sleep. Now. You need to eat, and then take a nap. Am I understood Harry?" Andy finished.

Harry quickly nodded.

She conjured up a bowl of soup, heated it, and then left, only turning back to say, "Don't worry, I'll tell Luna what we've found and where you're at. Would you like that?"

Harry nodded, as his mouth was full. He swallowed before saying, "If Ron or 'Mione, George and Bill as well, wanna know, it's up to you if you'd like to tell them. Thanks again Andy."

She smiled before Flooing to the Burrow to tell everyone.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Mkay, this chapter's done! I hope this was an adequate chapter. Okay, don't forget to comment and vote! Bai and watch out for the Nargles! ⚡⚡⚡