Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests

"Master Harry. Time to wake up. NEWTs today." Kreacher chanted, trying to wake Harry up.

"Yeah, okay Kreacher. Thanks." Can you run the shower for me?"

Kreacher bowed, leaving.

Soon enough, Harry had Apparated to the Hogwarts grounds where Hagrid had hugged him, leaving a wet spot on his sleeve, where Harry's hair wasn't dry yet. "G'luck 'Arry. Yeh'll do great."

"Thanks Hagrid." Harry replied. He really was grateful. "Say, do you know where I'm doing my Newts?"

"With McGonagall. That's all I know. Sorry."

"It's okay. She in her office?"

Hagrid nodded, letting Harry go.

"Hello, Harry. Come sit in this desk." Minerva instructed once he was in her office.

Harry nodded, sitting down.

She handed him the written test for Transfiguration. It was pretty easy, and half an hour later, he handed it back. In several hours, all the written tests had been completed.

"Practical test for Transfiguration will be after lunch. You need to eat. What would you like?" She asked.

Harry shrugged. "I dunno. I'm not that hungry. Can I just have a biscuit?"

She nodded, handing him a plate 9f biscuits and mug of tea.

Harry drank the tea and ate two biscuits before asking, "Can I go for a quick fly? 10 minutes tops."

She agreed. "I'll call you when your test is ready."

●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●

After Harry came back in, he stood in front of her with his wand.

"Wouldn't you rather use the Elder Wand? It might work better." She asked.

Harry shrugged. Isn't it...wrong? It should be Professor Dumbledore's."

"It's yours now." Minerva said softly.

Harry nodded. "Okay. What am I doing first?"

●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●

After transfiguring several objects, she led him to a cauldron, instructing him on what to make. Then they went through all the other tests.

"Congratulations, you have passed your NEWTs!" Munerva announced.

Harry grinned. "Now what?"

"Let's sort your room out."

●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●

"So, it's like an apartment." Harry told her after seeing it. It had a bathroom, bedroom, sitting room, and small kitchen -- which was more if a storage for food.

"In a way. Anything you'd like to change?" She asked.

"Not really. But...what about Teddy? I mean, Luna will be here, but-"

As he said this, another, smaller room appeared, with several things for the toddler.

"There." Minerva said smugly.

"Well, it's up to Andy, really. I can't just take him from her." He worried.

Minerva smiled. "Owl her. Make sure you gather your things and bring them here. It's rather bland."

Harry nodded, running off to do just that.

●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●-----●
Andromeda smiled as the familiar school owl approached her window. She took it from the owl, and opening it.