Lily Potter

After Harry started yawning, and Luna made him go to bed, she decided to try talking to the portrait again. So, she left the dorms and stood outside the portrait. "Lily Potter?" she whispered.

"Yes, Dear. I can talk." Lily replied with a smile.

Luna carefully shifted Delilah on her hip. "How? And does Harry know?"

"Harry does not know. I myself am not quite sure how this can happen."

Luna brushed the hair from her face. "Lily, can I tell Harry?"

"Of course. Just wait a few days. Now, I see your little one is asleep. Why don't you take her to bed?"

Luna nodded.
———————————-
The next morning, Luna owled Minerva.

Minerva,
Do you think you could send me a nice picture of James and Lily? Its for a project I'm trying. Thank you, and I hope you're well,
Luna

———————————-
Nearly a day later, a picture returned. It was honestly gorgeous, and now Luna could set to work.

She set out some paint for Delilah and herself, and let Delilah paint her office wall while Luna set up an easel and began painting.

———————————-
Hours later, Luna had finally finished. It looked good, if she did say so herself.

"Who's that, Luna?" Delilah asked.

Luna looked up. "It's Harry's parents."

"Oh. Can I meet them?"

Luna sighed sadly. "Im sorry, honey. But they're gone, they passed when Harry was younger than you."

Delilah looked down. "Oh. Why?"

Luna paused. Was it wise to tell her? "I'm sorry, I think you're too young to hear the story. How about I tell you another time?"

"Okay! Can we see Harry again?"

Luna shook her head. "No, but how about we look at dresses for our wedding? You can be the flower girl!"

"What's that?"

"The flower girl goes in before the bride, and drops flower petals."

"Okay."

Luna pulled her up and helped her was up, before going to Madam Malkin's. "Hi, this is my flower girl, for my wedding, can you make her a nice dress?"

"Of course. I heard about your marriage in the Prophet! Congratulations. Now, what color?"

"Grey, please."

An hour later, Delilah's dress was finished.

It was basically just a grey tutu and she could wear any shirt with it she chose.

———————————-"Luna?" Delilah asked that night as she was tucked in

———————————-
"Luna?" Delilah asked that night as she was tucked in.

"Yes, Dear?" Luna asked.

"Why don't my parents love me?"

Luna's hand lingered on the covers. "Your mummy did, she really did. But she was a Muggle, and didn't know how to take care of you."

"What about Daddy?"

"I don't know Honey. I think he got scared and left. But you have me and Harry now. We love you so much."

"I love you too."
———————————-
IM SORRY. I completely forgot to post this chapter. So it goes before the latest one. Sorry if you already read it.