Round Up

All the students had gathered around the memorial of the war for the graduation ceremony, waiting for Headmistress McGonagall to begin. She was standing at the podium, staring at the tomb of Dumbledore, and they watched as the professors seemed to have a silent debate, before Harry stood and whispered something to her.

She began speaking, "Students, I cannot put into words how proud I am. You have pulled through, and excelled, over this last year, and I am very sure our world will only improve, with you pulling the reigns."

Everyone clapped.

"Now, congratulations to Miss Ginevra Weasley, you have been selected by the Holyhead Harpies, to join their team next year!" Minerva announced.

Ginny gasped as everyone burst into applause, loudest being the section of redheads with the occasional blonde and brunette haired person. "Woohoo Gin!"

She kissed Neville taking her diploma from Minerva.

Several more names were called, until, "Miss Hermione Granger, you have been an astounding student since your first year. I have been proud to teach you, and congratulations on saving the world." She chuckled, as everyone burst into laughs and cheers.

She called more students until she was finished. "Now, as today is the anniversary of Voldemort's defeat, you are free to do as you please."

Several students cheered, most because of the free day. others cheered coherent words. No one knows exactly who, but someone started cheering, "GOLDEN TRIO!" and others began too. Eventually, Ron, Harry, and Hermione were surrounded by the cheers.

"TRIO! TRIO! TRIO! TRIO!"

Harry grabbed Ron's arm, and Ron grabbed Hermione's arm, and they went looking for their family. Eventually, George set off fireworks, a stack of books, a lightning bolt, and a crown respectively, and distracted the group enough the Trio could escape. Harry crept over to Luna, Andy, and Teddy. "Hey," he muttered.

"Finally got away?'' Luna grinned at him.

Teddy squealed from Andy's arms. "Ha-"

Andy gasped. "He's never said anything before!"

"Ha-Hawy!"

Harry's mouth dropped open. "Did he just--?"

Luna smiled. "He just said your name!

"OH MY GOD! He said my name!" Harry exclaimed, hugging him.

"Ron! Hermione!" Luna called, waving them over. "Guess what Teddy said."

"Ron?" Ron asked hopefully.

"Hawy!"

"Oh, he said Harry!" Ginny squealed, riding over on Neville's back. They were both grinning.

-------------------------------------

Harry invited everyone to spend one last night at Hogwarts, in his quarters. They made a huge fort, and all slept in it that night.

The next morning, Harry was up at the crack of dawn and took a shower, he had forgotten his clothes, and he heard Ginny wake up and knock on the door. "Uh, Ginny?" He tried calling.

He heard her pause. "Harry?" She whispered.

"Yeah, I'm in the bathroom, but I forgot my clothes."

She chuckled. "I'll bring them to you. Just...step away from the door and cover up."

He agreed, silently cursing himself. "Thanks." He thanked her awkwardly.

"Mhm..."

Charlie saw him walking out and smacked his bum, laughing.

Harry glared at him.

"CHARLIE!" Molly yelled.

Harry spotted Ron laughing his arse off, so he changed into a cat and ran after him, shaking his fur dry. "MEOWWWWWWWW!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

"EVERYONE! ON TER THE TRAIN! COME ON NOW! HURRY IT UP!" Hagrid was yelling. He hugged Ginny, Hermione, Neville, Harry, and Ron as they passed. " 'm gonna miss yeh's. Course, we'll see each other, Harry." He winked.

Ron suddenly had a wicked grin. "Hey, Hagrid, there's this Children's Home Harry's opened, you should come visit. His relatives are there too."

Harry sighed. "Ron! I've told you..." Harry started scolding him as he would a student, as they walked off, leaving the girls and Neville to laugh.

-----------------------------------------

The 'Golden Six' as Minerva had called them, were all in a compartment, when Damiana came in. "Er, hi. I was just wondering, I'm going to the Marauder's Children's Home, and I don't know how to--"

Harry smiled. "Don't worry Miss Zhang. You'll see a sign when we get off. There'll be a lot of redheads too. I'll make an announcement later."

"Oh," Damiana blushed. "Right. Thanks Professor. Oh, by the way, please call me Damiana. We are spending the summer together."

She left before Harry could tell her to call him Harry.

----------------------------------------------------------------