Professor Potter?!

There wasn't a cloud in the sky, no storm was predicted, and Harry was happy as could be. His neck had been twinging, but there wasn't supposed to be another storm for awhile so he was glad.

But, that's when they heard it. There was a rumble so loud, the whole hall seemed to shake. Harry's neck seared with pain, and he couldn't help letting out a groan of pain.

Minerva's head snapped towards him, and her eyes widened. She could see, as though there was an invisible knife carving into his neck, the beginning of another lightning bolt, crawling around Harry's neck like a scarf.

Another bolt of thunder, and another, and by the time six more bolts of thunder were heard, Harry had fallen from his chair, unable to stand, he was unconscious.

Nobody noticed until a 4th year student from Gryffindor yelled in surprise, "Professor Potter's dead!"

Minerva facepalmed.
--------------------------------------------
Hermione's POV

'What was that?' She thought, hearing the bolt of lightning. She looked over at Harry, who was grasping his neck. She nudged Ginny, hissing, "Get Luna over here!"

Ginny nodded, dragging Luna to their table.

"Luna, look, Harry!" Hermione whispered.

Luna bit her lip. She quickly asked for Ginny's napkin, transfigured Hermione's knife into a pen, and wrote on the napkin, 'Harry. Neck. Storm. HELP.' folding it into an airplane, casting a charm to hold it and then, with a tap of her wand saying, 'Nuntius Volantes'

Professor McGonagall caught, it, looked over at Harry, and looked back at Luna, when a...4th year maybe?...yelled, "Professor Potter's dead!"

Professor McGonagall face palmed.

This was not going to be good.

Well, off to the library!

"Ginny," I whispered, "Come with me!"

We ran all the way to the library, and stayed until 10 o'clock. "Hermione, I'm tired!" Ginny whined.

Hermione snapped her book closed sharply. "Ginny!"

Ginny was surprised to see the girl close to tears.
"Hermione--"

"My best friend, my brother, might be dying for all I know! I can't find anything to help him, and he can't--"

"Hermione, I'm sorry,"

"He can't die, Ginny!" Hermione cried, tears leaking out of her brown eyes.

Ginny pulled her into a hug, "He'll be okay, don't worry."

Hermione shook her head. "Let's go to bed."
--------------------------------------------
Luna's POV

Minerva told everyone to go back to their dorms, but I couldn't leave, Harry was hurt! So, I stayed back, going up to her.

She sighed. "Ah, well, I should've realised you wouldn't. You can accompany us to the Hospital Wing. You might as well send a Patronus to Andromeda."

I nodded, and cast my patronus, thinking of the first kiss I'd ever had with Harry. I blushed, but then whispered to the patronus, "Andy, there was just a really bad storm, Harry was in the Great Hall eating when it happened. The Headmistress told me to send you a Patronus. Please make it here if you can." As it faded away, I caught up with the professors, who were levitating Harry down the corridors, as he was still unconscious.

"Luna, is Andromeda coming?" Minerva asked.

Luna didn't know, "I'm not sure Professor. She hasn't replied."

Minerva nodded. "Stay with Harry." Then, directing her attention to the Heads, said, "Go to your students and tell them, Harry is okay, and to stay in their dorms,as it is almost curfew. I'll go to the Gryffindors as soon as Harry is in the Hospital Wing. Hagrid, you'll need to meet Andromeda at the gates."

Minerva and I made our way to the Hospital Wing, to see Andy already there. She handed Teddy to me. "I came as quick as I could."

Madam Pomfrey and Andy worked together, before finally coming up with a conclusion.

Minerva burst out, "That is impossible! He can't--"

"Minerva, he'll just have to deal! There is no cure!" Madam Pomfrey exclaimed, probably furious that someone questioned her.

Andy sighed. "Minerva, you know just as well as I do, there's no research to help us. This is all guesswork. Maybe you should tell the students--"

"No!" I yelled. "You won't tell them, unless Harry allows it! Have you forgotten? This is happening to Harry, he's dealing with the pain, he's miserable, he's the one ashamed!"

Teddy screeched in agreement.

"Miss Lovegood, my patient needs peace. Unless you're injured--"

I glared at her, gave Teddy to Minerva, and tapped my leg with my wand, making it break. They all winced. "Oops." I shrugged, limping to the bed nearest Harry's.

I noticed Minerva hiding a smile, and she muttered, "Such dedication," with a chuckle.
I looked up, and noticed Madam Pomfrey had left.

Andy told me, probably trying to reassure, "Don't worry Luna, we'll figure something out."

I nodded, before hoping Harry would wake up soon. I wonder if Hermione figured anything out. If anyone can, it'd be her.