Wedding

Ron gave Harry a reassuring nod, and they all Apperated to Shell Cottage, where the wedding would be.

Luna was going to stay inside so Harry wouldn't see her while they set up.

The arch they would be married under was covered in different flowers and leaves, courtesy of Neville, while Hermione, Bill, Arthur, and Percy all charmed pieces of lilac and grey cloth to hover around the small area.

Harry and Ron set up benches, and Ginny and Cho made fairy lights hover over a table and chairs.

Finally, everything was set, an guests were arriving.
———————————-
Once they decided to start, Ginny sang a song as they all walked in. It was called All Of The Above.

First came Harry, walking down the sand, barefoot, as Luna had said everyone should be. (Keeps away the Bingle Bugs) He stood under the Arch.

Next came Minerva, their Officiant, standing under the Arch next to Harry.

Then, arm in arm, Cho & Dudley, Hermione & Charlie, Fleur & Bill, Ellie & Neville, Damiana & George, and Parvati & Percy.

Next, Ginny and Ron walked down, Ginny still singing.

Teddy stumbled along with Andy guiding him, a box with the rings inside in his arms.

Delilah can just a bit behind them, spreading lilac colored petals.

Finally came Luna with Arthur holding her arm.

Harry's eyes lit up as he saw her I her flowy white dress, no shoes, her butterbeer cork necklace, and her hair falling loosely down her back.

Ron patted his back. "Breathe Mate."

Arthur returned to his seat next to Delilah and Andy, smiling at the couple.

Minerva smiled as they took each other's hands. "Family And friends, I am glad to welcome you all to celebrate the union of Miss Luna Lovegood and Mister Harry Potter, two wonderful people. Now, I'm told they've prepared their own vows. Luna?"

Luna smiled and grasped Harry's hand. "Harry. I always heard the tales of the Boy Who Lived. But the moment I met you, I knew you were so much more than him. Yes, you are a hero to me. But not because of what people think. You're a hero to me because you've always been kind to me, you gave me friends, you support me, you show me what it's like to be truly in love, and happy. You have shown me how beautiful love is. You are kind, hamdsome, caring, a wonderful cook, but most of all my soulmate. I love you and can't wait to make more memories and feel our love grow."

A few ladies-and Ron-wiped their eyes.

Minerva smiled, dabbing at her own eyes. "Harry?"

Harry nodded, biting his lip. "Luna, from the moment I met you, I knew you were special. I didn't know it at the time, but you would become a great friend, and later my wife. You are amazing, caring, smart, not to mention beautiful. Even though I'm not sure about much in life, I am 100% certain that I love, and will continue to love you until the day I die. I love you."

Ron wasn't even hiding the tears now. He was so proud!

Minerva asked for the rings, and Teddy gave her the box.

"Now, the Final vows. ." She said.

Harry nodded. "With this hand," He lifted her hand. "I lift your sorrows."

She took a levitating cup of wine. "Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine."

Harry took a lit candle from Minerva. ""With this candle, I light your way in the darkness."

They then said together, putting the rings on each other, "With this ring I make you mine."

Minerva smiled. "You May Now kiss your spouse."

Harry and Luna leaned in, and kissed, as everyone shot sparks from their wands and sparks surrounded them.

————————————
Later, while they ate, Ginny stood. "As Maid of Honor, I'd like to sing a song I wrote, just for you guys. Its called, Two Is Better Than One.

I remember what you wore on our first date
You came into my life
And I thought hey
You know this could be something
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing
So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one
I remember every look upon your face,
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believin'
And maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one
I remember what you wore on the first date
You came into my life
And I thought hey
Maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking
Oooh I can't live without you
'Cause baby two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And I've figured out with all that's said and done
Two, is better than one
Two is better than one

Everyone cheered as Ginny took a sip of Firewhiskey. "Truly, you guys are better together. You're amazing people, but you're much better together, you're perfect for each other. You guys are the biggest pat of dorks I know, but it works. I love you both, and I hope you have many years of happiness."

Everyone yelled, "Hear, hear!"

Then Ron stood up. "Alright, Mate, I remember when we met. You were a scrawny little shit, and real quiet. But slowly you changed into a brave, dorky, hilarious, sassy, bigger shit we all know and love.  When we met Luna, you guys connected. If you had told me you'd end up with Luna Lovegood, I honestly wouldn't have believed it. Anyway, I wish you many years, and remember Luna, Harry is like a girl, so be careful." He laughed.

Others spoke, but finally it was time to leave. Arthur can up to them, both just eating some watermelon, and said, "I'll watch Delilah tonight, you go on your honeymoon."

Harry and Luna smiled at him. "Thanks Arthur." Harry hugged him.

"Bye everyone!" Lina called as Harry lifted her bridal style and Apperated to Paris.