4th Year Part 1

AT GRIMMAULD PLACE
Harry and Luna were in the kitchen, Harry trying -and failing- to feed the baby. Luna was cautiously broaching the dreaded retelling of his fourth -her third- year. She quietly got up and walked over to where he was spooning some mashed peas into Teddy's stubborn mouth.

"Harry," she asked, placing her hand on his shoulder and sighing when he flinched. "Harry, I know how hard it is to even think about, but listen. Do you think you'll be fine to talk about The Tournament today? I'm sure the Weasleys won't mind if we put it off another day."

"No. I need to suck it up. If I can't talk about it, I won't be able to be a good Auror and..." Harry said, eventually trailing off.

"I know you don't really wanna do it. You just think that's what everyone expects."

"Well, yeah it is. I have to..."

"You do not have to do anything Harry! Do what you want. What's best for you and Teddy. You guys have your own little family. Don't blow it off because of the public."

"I-I don't know if I can do this, Luna. It's just...I can't do it. What if he hates me? I'm only seventeen! I can't be a good Godfather. I'm too reckless, stubborn, I can't even calm myself down after a nightmare. I have nightmares. Isn't that for little kids? And...what if I'm like my relatives?" He sat down heavily and groaned.

"Har, you're not going to be like them. I don't know what went on in that house, but I know you hated it there. I know you always came back skinnier and winced if someone touched you. You brushed it off, but I've always known. Oh, Harry, you're not going to be like them! You're going to be the amazing, caring, loving person that I, along with many others, love. And I'll help. Teddy's gonna love you or so help me God. I love you, Harry!"

"I-I love you too Luna."

"No, I didn't mean in the way you love Hermione. I meant as in-"

"I know. I meant it too. I don't love you like a friend, or sister. I love you as in, love. The most powerful force of magic there is. And, Teddy loves you too. Kids can tell when a person's good for you. Plus, Kreacher likes you. That's a really good sign. Now, let's get this guy cleaned up and go to the Weasleys."

Harry leaned over and hugged her so tight, she couldn't breathe. When he went to let go, she kissed him on the lips.

"Mooooorrrrnnnnniiinnnnggg..." George said, creeping into the kitchen, causing them to jump, and Teddy to squeal happily.

"Bloody- George!" Harry exclaimed.

George smirked. "So, no more Hinny? It's what, Huna? Larry?"

"What?"

"Your ship name. People call Ron and Hermione Romione, called you and Ginny Hinny, although I called you Garry." He smirked again.

"Yeah. Right. I'm gonna get cleaned up." Harry said slowly, leaving for the bathroom.

So, they got to the Weasley residence, Luna and Harry holding hands. Hermione ran to them and squealed, indicating to their hands. "Harry! You and-Ronald come in here!"

Ron came running, wand in hand, Arthur and Bill in tow.
"What, 'Mione?"

Bill and Arthur smirked.

"Oh, Ron." Hermione said, rolling her eyes. She held up Harry and Luna's hands. "Can't you see?! Harry and Luna are dating!"

"Bloody Hell! Harry? You and... Luna Lovegood?"

"Yes, and could you keep the swearing down in front of Ted?"

"Er. I'll try. Not making any promises, though."