Year 2001-2002

"Good night Baby Girl." Harry whispered, tucking Delilah in with Bunny.

"I love you Papa." The girl whispered, hardly aware as she drifted to sleep.

Harry paused in the doorway. "I...love you too Delilah."

He made his way to Luna, who was eating strawberries and chocolate dip in front of the television. "Hay Har. Come watch with me."

He looked at the Telly. "Another Disney movie?" It was Beauty and the Beast.

She nodded. "Oh, yes. Come on. Would you care for some Bobcorn?"

"Bopcorn?"

"Oh, yes. It's like popcorn, but blueberry flavored." She showed him a ton of blue popcorn.

"Sure." He kisses her cheek then stomach, which was looking plumper than usual. "We're a month now?"

She nodded. "Yes. I'll miss you when you leave."

He nodded. "I'll miss you too. When should we tell Delilah?"

"In the morning. You leave at lunch, correct?"
——-
"But, Papa Harry!" Delilah whined as Luna raised a brow at Harry.

"I have to. It's my job." Harry told her.

"Can I come?"

Harry shook his head. "Oh no, baby girl. I have a very important job for you."

She perked up. "What is it?"

"You have to look after Luna and the baby."

"Okay!" Delilah cheered, her blonde ringlets bouncing with her.
——-
Harry walked into the staff room with Neville, and Minerva promptly smacked him lightly. "Harry! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Er, Sorry?" He shrugged.

Neville chuckled.

"What's the gender?" She asked.

Harry shrugged. "Don't know yet. Lu's barely a month along. Shes going to see the Healer in a few weeks."
He thought for a minute before asking, "Would you rather be Aunt Minnie or Grandma Minnie?"

She frowned at him. "What?"

"Well, Delilah isn't sure what to call you, and when the baby gets here..."

Neville chuckled at the look on her face.

"Well, I don't...who's to say I'll even see the child until it's eleven?"

The whole staff laughed, including a few ghosts that looked oddly familiar, but Harry didn't notice.

She scowled at them. "Oh, alright! I'll be whatever they choose. Now, the students will be arriving soon. Get your lessons prepared!"
———
"PROFESSOR POTTER!"

Harry turned to see Damiana, Gwen, Harri, Ellie, Kelsey, Lucas running over. "Hey guys. How was your summer?"

Damiana rolled her eyes. "You weren't there, and now suddenly Luna's pregnant! Why weren't you there?"

Harry sighed. "Look, Just listen to announcements. I wasn't there, and you know why Dami. I'm really sorry."

She nodded, walking off with her friends.

Harry sighed, nodding at Filius. "I'm fine, thanks. Just a bit stressed."

"Ah, well, I think what you're doing for those kids is admirable. Especially this new idea."

Harry smiled at him as Minerva made an announcement. "Now, those of you who would like to make some friends, and use the latest Muggle technology wothout interference from magic, you can find a room, some of your older students can show you where it is. Now onto our next announcement..."

Harry stopped listening and thought about his future child.
———
Minerva was pacing her office. "Albus, I can't, won't hide it from him anymore. He deserves to know!" She yelled at the portrait of her dear friend.

He smiled at her. Damn that annoying smile! "Ah, Dear Minerva, he will find out in due ti-"

The Floo flared and she saw Harry's face. "Minerva, do you have a moment?" He asked, his eyes glinting.

Minerva sighed. "Come in."
—-
"Why the hell didn't you tell me?!" He snapped.

She looked away. "I'm sorry, Albus told me not to. In fact, we were just fighting about it."

Harry's face softened. "I'm sorry, but I can't believe you kept that from me."

She nodded. "I'm sorry."