Visiting Home

A/N before the update::
1. Hi, thanks for the 11k reads, umm?? Wow!
2. I kinda sorta wanna post the epilogue?? Like, I want to continue with the plot and stuff, but I need ideas or I'll have to time skip a loootttt! If you ever have any ideas, i dont care if you think they're stupid, please tell me. You can private message me or comment, I just really value your ideas. Because this fanfiction is all yours as much as mine :)
Ron: Dude, don't get so...mushy.
Me: oopsie 😊 continue with the chapter
——
So Harry had to go back after a few weeks, and by then it was already April 20th. He received many congratulations, and Skye began feeling bad -- well, worse -- about what she had started with her father. He had a family, a baby, two babies! But she couldn't back down, she was too far in. Besides, maybe it wouldn't work, maybe her father would give up, realize this wouldn't work, it was Harry Potter.

But no, that didn't happen. And Skye became more stressed than Hermione was with her N.E.W.T.s, and that said something. "Skye?" Oh great, Joanne, again. She just wouldn't leave her alone these days. "What is it, Jo?" She asked with a sigh.

"Oh, nothing. Just saw you brooding and --"

"Just leave me alone, I've got more important things than you."

Ellie glanced their way from the fire, then quickly glanced away again. She hated Joanne, but that was quite rude of her sister.

Joanne left with tears in her eyes. "You'll regret being  mean to me, Skye Dayson! My mum works at the Ministry, and she'll -- she'll--"

"What? Fire my mum? Too late, Father took care of her a looonngg time ago!" Skye snarked.

Ellie glared before standing to leave. She had no right to talk about their mother like that!

--

"Professor Potter?" asked Gryffindor seventh year Jackie Kaur from behind his office door.

He called, "Come in, Miss Kaur!"

The oak door slowly swung open and a blushing girl walked in. "Um, I feel weird coming to you about this, but you're my Head, and--"

He sat up straighter in his desk chair. "Miss Kaur, is everything okay?"

She shrugged. "I guess, I just," She sighed. "I'm not being very cooperative, I'm sorry."

He shook his head. "Don't worry yourself, take your time. Why don't you take a seat and have a glass of water?" He left the room for a minute, returning with a box of biscuits and glass of water.

She shifted awkwardly on the small, plaid sofa. "Thanks." She drank some water.

He sat back down and watched her for a minute. Why did she come this early on a Saturday? 10 o'clock, honestly. He would have been asleep, but he'd woken at 3am lst night and hadn't gotten back to sleep. "Miss Kaur?"

She sighed and ranted, "There's a guy, his name's Noah Sutton, and we've been..dating, I guess for a month." She shook her head angrily. "I told myself he didn't care, and not to get attached, but I did and fuc-"

"Language, please."

She stared at him incredulously.

"Sorry, I'm supposed to say that, go on."

She nodded. "He broke up with me this morning, by owl, owl! And I don't know what I did, but I hurt so much, and..." SHe trailed off, not able to explain it.

"I haven't had a break up like that, but I've had one pretty terrible experience. The first girl I loved and I were torn apart by the war. Didn't see each other for nearly a year, and it hurt. But I got through it so, you will too."