Talk To Me

Harry and Bill had been in that spare room for almost two hours. Bill knew from the way Harry was acting, he didn't actually want to know his secrets. But, as always, he knew Harry needed it off his chest. He resolved to talk to him more when he could.  So, they walked back to the kitchen together and made plans for that day.
  "Harry, wanna play some Quidditch?"
Ron asked.
Harry shook his head.
We all gaped at him.
"What? I just don't wanna play today?"
He asked irritably.
"Well, you're Harry Frickin' Potter! You love Quidditch! Unless there's a whole side of you nobody's seen..."
Percy exclaimed.
Harry scoffed.
"Yeah, maybe there is. Look, I'm gonna go play with Teddy haven't really gotten to see him much."
As Harry walked out, the Weasleys were left perplexed.
"What's his problem?"
Ginny asked.
Bill shook his head.
"Ginny, everyone assumes stuff about him. He's right. We don't know the real Harry. Just the public's Harry. But I'm gonna bring the real Harry out."
As Bill went to find Harry, he was determined. When he finally found him talking to Teddy, he paused, listening.

"Oh, Teddy. I wish I could tell them everything. I just can't. Not yet. I trust Bill. I've only ever told one person. Valerie Vincent. She was amazing Ted. But, then a bad guy came and took her. I never told anyone else. Anything. But don't worry. You'll have a better life than I did. You won't have to worry about my kinda stuff. I'm gonna do what your Daddy and Mummy can't. Y'know, we're lots alike. You're pretty cool to talk to.  Cmon. Let's get you to bed. How much you wanna bet someone's listening in?"
Bill was surprised to say the least. "Harry," he hesitated. 
"Oh, hey Bill. What's up?"
"Er. I wanted to let you know you can talk to me. Please Harry. You need to get this off your chest."
Harry surprised Bill and himself as he said, "What if I write it down. And just you see it?"
Bill quickly nodded.
"Course. I'll give you a...how long've you had that written and in your pocket?"
Harry smiled weakly.
"Just been waiting for someone to ask more than once. I wait a couple times to make sure they really care. I've got a thing with trusting people. Just one secret at a time. Read it. Oh, and remember. DONT TELL ANYONE... And...thanks for caring Bill."
Harry left, leaving Bill with a crumpled piece of yellowed paper.
As Bill carefully opened it and read it, he felt his anger beginning to rise.

Umm Hey.
I don't think I'll ever find anyone to read this, but if you're here then...I guess prepare to be astounded. Yup, that's right, The Boy Who Lived famous I know! Actually lived in a... wait for it...

Cupboard under the stairs! Yeah yeah, big deal. Bye.
H.J.P.

Bill felt shaky. A cupboard. Oh boy, Harry's secrets were meant to be just that, secrets. This was horrible.