The Life of HJP

Harry was in the middle of teaching the second year Ravenclaw/Slytherin class when a brown owl swooped in through the window and dropped onto his desk. "See, the trick is—" He stopped and walked over to it, took the letter, and watched it leave.

"Sorry, now as I was saying,"

The whole class yelled, "What's it say?!"

Harry chuckled. "It has to do with a project of mine. Now, I believe we were learning a spell. This can be useful in dueling, or to lift something in the air quickly if you don't want to levitate it. This spell will lift the target in the air very quickly. Now. The spell is Alarte Ascendare. Pronunciation: A-LAR-tey ah-SEN-deh-rey. Repeat."

"A-LAR-tey ah-SEN-deh-rey." They echoed.

"Good! Now try casting it on your dummies. Homework, write down at least three instances where this spell would be useful."

Harry sat down and read the letter.

Harry,
Guess what Teddy did today! He walked all the way to me from five feet away! Can you believe it? He's growing up so fast. Also, Hermione told me to tell you she's ready to start the project when you are. What are you up to mister?? Anyway, everyone hopes you're well. Would it kill you to write us?
Write me or else,
Andy

Harry snorted and saw Damiana and Kelsey look at him curiously. All he did was wink.

———-
Luna stood in the seventh floor corridor that Tuesday, waiting for the students to arrive. There was a poster that said, 'ART CLUB HERE' near her.

Damiana, Kelsey, Ellie, and Lucas came running over. "Luna!" They exclaimed, hugging her.

She led them inside.
———
While those in the art club were having fun, Harry had Floo'd Minerva. "Do you have a minute? I need advice."

She laid down her quill. "Of course. Come in."

So, Harry paced. And Minerva watched, and thought, 'With how much he's been in here lately, I'll need a new rug.'

Harry suddenly stopped and blurted, "Mionethinksitdbeagoodideaformetopublishabookbutidobtkniwsoicamrtoyouhelp."

Minerva shook her head. "Say that again, but slower."

Harry nodded, with a smirk Minerva didn't like. "M i o n-"

"Faster! You prat."

Harry grinned. "Mione thinks I should publish a book of my life and I don't know if I should. What do you think?"

She thought it over, taking a biscuit. "Well, is it going to have everything? And will the author write the truth?"

Harry nodded. "Hermione's writing it, so I should hope so. And yeah."

"Even the Dursley?" She asked carefully.

Harry opened his mouth. "Would it be bad? I mean, I wouldn't wanna hurt Dudley or Aunt—what are you doing?"

She ruffled his hair. "Just showing how proud I am of you. You're an amazing man. I'm gla-"

The door burst open and in came a prefect from Hufflepuff. "Headmistress! Sorry to interrupt. There's people tracking around paint and all over the portraits and walls and-" the boy fainted.

Harry ran over. "Uhh,"
——-
They were all painting and drawing, and molding clay peacefully, Luna had even played some Muggle music, until some dimwit—AKA Lucas—yelled, "PAINT FIGHT!" And flung paint at Kelsey. Who then retaliated by flicking him with more paint.

This set everyone else off, and they'd become drenched in paint, leaving the room to get washed and changed, and all left for their common rooms.

There was just one problem...

they had tracked paint all over the castle.

So, that's why they were here—getting a talking to from Headmistress McGonagall. Harry was behind her, obviously trying not to laugh.

"Completely irresponsible! Who is responsible for this?" She had finished.
Everyone pointed at Lucas, Kelsey, Ellie, and Damiana.

Great.

"Well, you four will be cleaning the castle then. No. Magic." Minerva decided, before muttering, "Never thought I'd say that again."

Harry grimaced. "Have fun."

Minerva and Harry walked off, and she let out a laugh. "-next Marauders indeed."

OKAY. WOW. IM IN SHOCK. THIS IS MY 100th CHAPTER! Hope ya liked it! I just, wow. I can't believe it!