VictoireWeasley

A few hours after Bill, Ginny, and Fleur has left for St. Mungo's, Bill's Patronus glided over to the anxious group. "Come on to Mungo's."

They all Apperated once outside the grounds, and were instantly told no visitors.

Until, that is, they saw Harry. "Is that Harry Potter?!"

Harry sighed. "Yes. Now look, just let my family see Fleur and her baby, please."

"Of course Sir!" They replied.
———————————-
Fleur was holding the little girl, looking exhausted but happy. "Hello, eesn't she just adorable?"

Hermione smiled. "She is. What are you naming her?"

Bill smiled. "Victoire."

"Eet means victory in French, and seence eet is the anniversary..."

Ron grinned. "She's brilliant! Bill, better lock her up from any future boys."

Bill rolled his eyes. "Oh, I won't do that. I'll teach her to beat them up, like Gin."

Ginny laughed.

—————-
Delilah and Teddy both fell asleep, so Luna gave Delilah to Harry to carry. "Congratulations Fleur and Bill. We have to go, but we'll see you all soon." Luna told them all.

"Bye Luna, Harry." They whispered.

As Harry and Luna left, Hermione jumped up and touched his shoulder. "Harry, wait. Can I talk to you?"

He sighed. "Okay," He shifted Delilah in his arms. "Yeah?"

She looked down and shifted her feet. "I really am sorry. I just...worry about you. I know Delilah is probably a sweet girl. I hope you can forgive me eventually, and I want to apologize to her too."

Harry smiled and bumped shoulders with her.  "It's alright, Mi. I love you. Maybe you can visit the house sometime?"

She nodded. "Of course. Are you done with school yet?"

He nodded. "Minerva's changed the schedule so we end on the 2nd of May Now."

"Bye."

"See you." Harry called, quickly catching up with Luna.