Animangus

So, the picture ^^^ is Harry's animangus. I know most of the time, it's the same as their patronus, but I wanted it to be a cat, so...yeah.
----------------------------------------------

(Day after the Halloween Ball)

Ron had slept over on Harry's couch that night, while Luna and Hermione had gone back to their dorms.

Harry was in the shower, and Ron was still asleep, snoring loudly. 

KNOCK

KNOCK KNOCK

There was a frustrated sigh, and then a pause until someone told the portrait, "Rest in peace."

It swung open, and Minerva walked in, saw Ron, and sighed again. She tapped his shoulder, "Mr. Weasley!"

He rolled over, so she decided to take...drastic measures. She did hope he wouldn't hate her afterwards, but if he did, what could she do about it? "Aguamenti!"

He jumped up, spitting water out of his mouth. "What the Bloody f--"

"Yes, Mr. Weasley?"

"Hey, Professor." Ron grinned sheepishly at her gaze.

"It's Minerva, remember."

"Then, call me Ron, please."

She nodded. "Ron, where is Harry?"

"Right here!" They heard him yell. He was in ripped jeans and a loose t-shirt, but it clung to his chest as he hadn't dried off yet. "Sorry for being late, Minerva. I must not have heard you come in. I've just gotten out of the shower."

Ron looked over at him and said seriously, "Mate, I have no idea why you don't dry off with magc."

Harry shrugged. "Sometimes I forget. I was raised Muggle, Ron."

"Yeah, well, whatever you do, don't let Charlie see you like that. I think he was serious when he said you were--"

"Okay! I get it! Anyway, what are you doing here, Minerva? Fancy a biscuit?"

She shook her head amused. "No, no. I just came to inform you I have the registry you needed."

"Oh! Yes, would you mind helping with it...in the kitchen?"

Ron glanced between the two. "Uh, I'm going to find Mione. See you later Harry. Thanks for letting me stay."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just sign here, and you're done." Minerva told him.

Harry did so, and purple sparks shot from the paper, making a duplicate of the paper, but much smaller--around the size of a driver's license.

"This, you should carry around with you at all times. Especially until you're on the list of animangi, but even after, otherwise, you can get sent to a cozy cell in Azkaban if the think you're unregistered. Do you understand?" She explained.

Secrets To KeepOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara