End of the year

{Time skip to the last day of classes}

"Class, today is the last day of work, so we're just practicing, okay? Can anyone think of something they want to practice?" Harry asked his Ravenclaw/Slyherin class of first year.

Damiana raised her hand. "Can we practice sparring?"

"Of course, everyone get in pairs!" Harry instructed.

"Good job, Miss Hems, nice work, Mister Cannon, great use of hex, Miss Zhang!" He called out.

"Okay! STOP!" He yelled five minutes til. "Okay, five minutes left, just clean up."

-----------------------------------------

Harry was looking over some papers in the Great Hall, when Filius told him, "Harry, there's no more to grade, eat."

Harry shook his head. "Not hungry. Besides, I'm not grading. Miss Zhang asked me to read this. Not sure why, I'm not her Head."

Pomona laughed.
Tell me you're not kidding! She obviously like you."

Harry shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. She's a great writer. But I am concerned..."

"Why?" Horace butted in.

Harry frowned. "Filius, Minerva, will you both meet me at 9 o'clock tonight? I have something to discuss."

"Um, yes, of course." Minerva told him Filius nodding along.

--------------------------

They met in Minerva's office, Harry still frowning.

"So, are you planning on telling us...?" Filius asked, earning a look from Minerva.

Harry's head snapped up. "Yeah, sorry. Maybe you should read this. Miss Zhang told me it was based on real events, and I'm worried she was trying to drop a hint."

They read it, paling considerably.

"Well, we could send out invitations to the MC Home?" Minerva suggested.

Flitwick gave her a confused look. "The what?"

Harry explained. "The Marauder's Children's Home. Basically, it's a place students can go if they don't feel safe going home. It will help abused kids, like Severus Snape, Sirius Black, Tom Riddle, and like I was."

"You were--?"

Harry nodded. "So, we can help them."

"Could I help at all?"

Harry grinned. "Maybe. Thanks Filius! I'll go talk to Hermione, she's helping me."

---------------------------------------------

Harry pulled his necklace from his shirt, and said, "Hermione Granger." Smiling when he saw her face.

"Harry? What's going on?"

"Look, I need help. We're handing out invitations to the MC Home tomorrow."

"Alright. I'll make them."

"Thanks Sis."

"No problem! Bye."

"See ya,"

-----------------------------------------

[Next Day]

Harry had handed out the invitations to every class, now he just had to giveit to the Ravenclaw/Slytherin class of first years. He waited for them to sit before starting to speak. "Now, shortly I'll be handing out fliers, or invitations, to a summer home, camp you could say.

"Basically this camp, is for students who don't want to go home. This isn't a place for people to come just for fun, okay? This is for children who don't feel safe going home. I'll be honest, I dreaded going to my guardian's home for summer. I stayed for Christmas, but I had to go over summer. I hated it. Several witches and wizards are abused, or miserable in their homes. This is a place for them. Does everyone understand?"

They all nodded, but Harry heard a Ravenclaw boy whisper to his friend, "Stupid."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Gangley, would you like to share with the class what is so stupid?" Harry asked angrily.

"Well, Sir, why wouldn't someone being abused just leave, or use magic against the abuser."

"Well, most abused children are conditioned to believe they deserve the abuse, or fear of the repercussions. If they were to use magic, they'd be in trouble, and might make it worse. Or, your point about leaving, where could they go? If they can't make it to a friend's house, or to someone they trust, they're screwed. The world is still dangerous, Mister Gangley. How would you feel if you were thrown on the street and if someone found them, they'd likely be sent back to their abuser and face punishment. Anymore questions?"

"No Sir." He mumbled, quite red in the face.

"Now, take one, and if there are any questions ask your Head of House. You are dismissed."

----------------------------------------------------------