Cast and A/N

*Editing will start soon*

THANKS FOR GIVING MY BOOK A CHANCE.

PLEASE REPORT TO ME ASAP OR SEND A WATTPAD SUPPORT TICKET IF YOU FIND ANYONE STEALING MY WORK.

So this is the first draft of this story and I'm working on editing it soon but as of now it contains a lot of grammar errors, plot holes, and basically needs improvisation so please bear with it for now.

THIS BOOK IS FAST PACED AND IM TELLING YOU THIS RIGHT NOW SO PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SAME IN THE CHAPTERS. (I have written this since a year and still I get these comments every now and then*tired*😂)

And this is a romance story so at some point of time it can be cliche so if you don't like cliche then don't read it.

Also I find it cringy now after three years but when I was a hopeless teenager, I really use to like this stuff which is the reason I wrote this in the first place so cant help you with that.😂 Now I don't so you can see my second book is the complete opposite of this.

THIS BOOK CONTAINS CUSS/SWEAR WORDS. DO NOT READ IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE. ( And if you still read then do not comment all the time complaining about it.)

DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE A POSSESSIVE AND CONTROLLING MAN. ITS FRUSTRATING TO READ THE COMMENTS STATING THAT THE MALE LEAD IS TOO CONTROLLING AND SHIT LIKE THAT. LIKE WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT? THE MALE LEAD HAS TO BE LIKE THAT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT! I can't make the male good sweet little boy when the title is that.

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU CANNOT STAND THIS. ITS A REQUEST.

Read the title.

Possessive and control freak.

That's the male character. Don't like that? This is not for you.

If you want something opposite than this then read my other book. There both male and female leads are strong and understanding.

Ofc there is character development. He is going to change in a better man but in the beginning he is like that so stop judging.

I wanted to make one more thing clear that just because this book is possessive does not mean there is abusive relationship. THERE IS NO ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP IN THIS BOOK.

SOME CHAPTERS WHICH CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT ARE MADE PRIVATE. IN ORDER TO READ THOSE CHAPTERS YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THE AUTHOR.

CONTACT ME ON :-