Chapter 27

MAYLA

"Hey Cupcake.." Aiden called me as I entered my first class of the day.

Its just first!! How am I gonna survive the whole day!?

"How are you?" He still had some bruises on his face.

"I'm great." He replied emotionless.

This is so not Aiden. I know him since my childhood to know that something's up.

We both settled ourselves on the last table as the professor started his class whatever class it was.

"Aiden? What happened?"

"Nothing cupcake." He said and smiled. A fake smile.

"I know you well Aiden so just stop lying and tell me."

"I don't like him."

Now that was unexpected. So this is all about my boyfriend. I fucking never imagined that I would end up in this type of mess.

My best friend and my boyfriend hate each other. Amazing!!

"I know whatever happened that night was wrong Aiden but he is not a bad guy." I muttered not wanting to talk about it .

"How can you say that? How can you be with someone like him Mayla? You deserve someone better. Definitely not him. I'm so disappointed with you cupcake." He snapped angrily.

I was shocked. At that point where I couldn't even reply. He has never talked to me in this way. Never.

"I thought you would be happy to finally see that I'm happy with someone. That's what you said. Didn't you? That whatever makes you happy cupcake will make me happy?" I demanded.

How could he mad at me? I know whatever happened was wrong but he can't just tell me that my choice is wrong.

"Shit. I know cupcake. I will always be happy if you're happy but can't you see? He is not the one. He will hurt you." He stated.

"I'm happy Aiden. And I know one thing for sure that he will never hurt me. I want to give him a chance. I wanna give us a chance." I explained.

"If that's what you believe." He replied and then looked ahead.

Seriously!?

Is he for real?

Is he the same boy I call my BEST FRIEND?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ryan : Hey babe. Just so you know...I'm enjoying with the love of my life.

Alright. This is not Ryan.

Me : Ryan? Are you drunk?

Ryan : Nope. Its so hot today so we are gonna swim. Together.

What the hell? Is he kidding me right now? I swear I'm gonna kill him if this is true.

Me : You're kidding me. Right?

Ryan : If you don't believe me then come and check. I just want her now.

"Already sexting your lover boy? Luke asked laughing.

"No. "

They all started laughing. Obviously except Aiden.

"What are you all? Gossiping old ladies?" I snapped at them.

And they laughed. What the fuck is wrong with them?

Ryan : You know what? Don't even come. I want to enjoy alone with her.

Now that made me mad. How the fuck can he say that? He is fucking cheating on you MAYLA..You need to show him what he has done.

"Guys. I need to go. I'll talk to you guys later." I told them and ran out.

I don't even care that I ran away in between college. I have more important matter with me.

Like killing Mr. Ryan fucking knights.

I took a cab and reached his place after twenty minutes and after a lot of shouting and convincing the guard outside he let me inside.

I hurried to the swimming pool from where I could hear noises.

But the sight that greeted me make me wanna kill him. Like Literally!!

"You are so fucking dead Mr. Knights.." I yelled.

______________________________________