Chapter 38

"Jeez. No need to threaten me. I love you." I said and his lips captured mine in a promising kiss.

And I knew that the night is gonna be beautiful.

*SEXUAL CONTENT*
(I will mark it where it finishes for those who do not wanna read this.)

He pulled away to suck and bite my neck. When he found my sweet spot he started sucking and biting there making me moan in pain and pleasure.

The only barrier between us was the towel which didn't do much of anything anyway and his clothes. I tugged at his shirt and he pulled it off of him showing his perfect chest and abs.

I so wanna lick his chest.

I traced his abs with my hands feeling his muscles getting stiff under my touch. When I lifted my eyes to look at him, he was already staring at me intensely.

Without breaking eye contact his hands moved to remove the towel from my body.

His eyes fell down on my naked self staring at me as if he got a jackpot or something.

"You're so beautiful." he whispered still staring at my body.

His lips came to capture mine in a hard and rough kiss. Soft was something not Ryan or I liked.

He is always rough just the way I like.

He pulled away and took my boobs in his large hands and squeezed.

"Perfect." he murmured as if talking to himself.

His mouth found my nipple and started sucking, biting and tugging.

I moaned loudly as he bit it and then licked and sucked to sooth it. He gave equal attention to my both nipples before kissing me on the mouth again.

I tried to open his belt feeling so fucking wet down there. I don't wanna wait anymore.

He stopped kissing me and stood up to remove his pants and boxers and finally his member stood hard in all his glory making me gulp loudly.

Ryan chuckled looking at my scared face and came to kiss me again.

"Why do you look so scared baby girl?" he asks just stopping to look at me.

"You..You are so big." I stuttered.

"Don't worry. You'll love it." he says chuckling.

He moved down and spread my legs and kissed me there.

My hands fisted in his hair automatically when he started licking my folds.

"Ahh..ah..ry..an.." I moaned loudly when his tongue started fucking me.

It feels so good. I am gonna burst with all the pleasure.

I felt the knot in my stomach and my hands clutched the bed sheets tightly.

"Ryan..i..I'm..gonna..cum.." I managed to say it.

"Cum baby.." he said while his mouth was still fucking me and I released screaming his name.

I hope this room is soundproof.

He licked all my juices and looked up at me.

"You're so fucking sweet. " he said and came to kiss me making me taste myself.

His hand went down to my core and he entered a finger in me.

"Your pussy is so wet for me baby." he muttered kissing me.

His finger moved in and out in a fast pace making me breathless already when he entered two more.

"Ah..oh my god..Ryan..." I screamed loudly while he moved his fingers at a fast pace.