Chapter 12

After that little moment with Ryan we both went outside in the party. Everyone was busy in enjoying that nobody noticed our absence which I'm thankful for.

"Are you enjoying sweety?" My mom asked.

"..a..yes mom. Very much" I said.

If only you knew mom how much I'm enjoying myself.

"Good. I'm happy that you're enjoying. Where is your brother?"

"As usual. Hitting on girls." I said. Mom laughed as dad came to us.

"Hey princess"

"Mr. Grayson"

I turned to see Mr. Knights standing there with a gorgeous smile just like his son's.

Did I just complimented Ryan's smile?

No. I was complimenting Mr. Knight.

Whatever.

"Hello Mr knights. Its so nice to meet you" Dad said shaking hands.

Mr. Knights smiled in response and greeted my mom while I stood there stupidly.

Come on!

What am I supposed to do?

He just caught us back there.

Its better to keep my mouth shut. I don't want him to tell my parents.

"And I guess I have already met this beautiful girl?" He asked now looking at me.

"Um..yes..its a pleasure to meet you Sir. Again." I muttered the last part to myself but I guess he heard me as he laughed.

"But you didn't tell me your name?"

"Oh..I'm Mayla"

Why am acting so stupid?

Because you're nervous. Without any reason.

"Beautiful just like you"

"Thanks Dad"

OK. I didn't say that. Why would I call him dad?! Its the Satan. Again.

Mr. Knights and I both looked at him to see his stupid smirk. He was standing there with hands in his pockets.

But man..he looks so hot..

What the fuck is wrong with you Mayla? How could you even think that?

"Son. I didn't compliment you"

"I know. I think mom needs you dad." He said.

"Yes you're right. Well it was nice to meet you Mayla. I hope we meet soon." Mr. Knights said looking into my eyes with an unknown look.

He looked at me and then Ryan and went away leaving both of us alone. Again?!

Where are my parents?

How can they disappear like that when I need them?

"I'll go find Noah. Mom wanted to talk to him" I said and turned to leave when that asshole held me back. He was holding my waist in a firm grip.

"You can go wherever you want and talk to whoever you want to but remember tonight you're mine babygirl" he said and then left me.

I looked at him to see his eyes were already on me. I went away as quickly as I can without even questioning him.

The whole evening went like that but he didn't come near me after that bit I could feel his eyes on me all the time. He was watching me as if I'll disappear anytime.