Chapter 7

"Aaahhh... What the hell?!" I screamed on top of my lungs.

No. I wasn't mad or something. But I was sleeping peacefully on my sweet cosy bed when someone splashed cold water on me.

I hear someone laughing and I turned myself to see the culprit himself standing there with a small empty bucket of water.

He saw me and my expressions which I'm sure were not very loving because I was so angry right now..and he started laughing again holding his stomach.

I was so irritated at him. No one wakes me up from my peaceful sleep.

"You are in a big trouble Mr. Aiden Parker."I said looking him dead in the eyes.

"Oh really..I'm?!" He said and laughed.

"Yes. Run for your life you asshole." I shouted and jumped out of my bed when he started running.

I chased him everywhere in my room. It felt like we were children again. It was like my childhood came back. I haven't had this type of fun in a very long time.

Finally I caught him and we fell on the ground and started slapping him everywhere and what he did?

He wasn't affected at all but actually he was enjoying and laughing.

"Don't laugh idiot. Are you mad? Why would you do that? You know me so well. And you know I love to sleep then why did you do that ?"

"I tried to wake you up. I called you so many times but you didn't even open your eyes so I didn't have any other option" he said smiling very innocently.

"But why did you wake me up at seven? Today's a holiday stupid" I said annoyed.

"You don't remember today's date cupcake?" He asked now serious.

Oops. What did I forgot now? Someone's birthday? No. Then what am I forgetting?

"What did I forgot Aiden?" I asked him.

"It's our trio day cupcake" he said.

I was stilled for a moment. How could I forget this day?

The only day I get to meet him.

"Oh shit. I'm.. So..sorry Aiden. I was just so caught up these days that I forgot."

"Its okay cupcake. I think you should go and get ready."

"Yeah.."

I went into my bathroom and just couldn't control myself and broke down.

How could I forget this day? I have never forgotten our special day.
THE TRIO DAY.

Each and every memory of him comes into my mind and that hurts more and more. And it just makes it more and more hard now because he is not here with me.

My first love is not here.

My best friend is not here.

My Josh is not here.

I took a shower still in thoughts and still crying. I accept it that I have still not moved on but I don't even want to move on. I still love him.

And how can I forget the memories I had with him? He gave me a lot to remember that its very hard to forget him now.

I went downstairs where Aiden was waiting for me and we both went to the place in his car. We didn't talk much in the whole ride. He was also occupied in those memories like me.

"We're there. Let's go" Aiden said bringing me out of my thoughts.

I stepped out of the car and we both went inside like every time. I never thought that I would visit a cemetery every month.

We went inside and there lay my love..Josh Parker.

"Hey bro.. How you doing?" Aiden started to talk which reminds me how Aiden and Josh were inseparable brothers.

Aiden and Josh were both twins just like me and Noah. We were all very close to each other. Though Aiden, Josh and I were more close.

The trio day was also made by Josh. We would hang out on this day alone. Only we three. We would do all fun stuff and crazy things. On Fifteenth date of every month we would do this.

"I'll wait in the car cupcake" Aiden said and went away.

I know it's hard for him too. He was very close to Josh just like me. We were together since childhood.

"Hey Josh.. How're you?...I'm doing good but.." And I started crying. I never cried before anyone but Josh.

"You know I try to be strong Josh.. I do. But I can't be strong all the time. I'm not strong. I need you. You were my strength and now you are not here and so not is my strength."

"You always said that I'm a princess and I'll always be Happy Josh but no. How could I be Happy without you? You were wrong Josh."

"You said you'll always stay with me but you Left me then how can I trust someone else when the love of my life left me?"

"I'm weak Josh.. I'm not strong. I can be Happy only with you. Nobody can make me feel like you do."

"I miss how happy I was with you"

"I miss you"

"Am I ever gonna be Happy again?"

"Yes babygirl. You'll be Happy."

And I turned to see the man who I called a Satan. But when I looked into his eyes..I didn't see evil in there.

I saw pain in those beautiful gray eyes..I saw a broken man behind those tough eyes.

What is happening?

______________________________________