Chapter 23

Vote by clicking on the star button on the chapter itself.

"I'm so fucked now."

"What happened Cupcake?" Aiden asked me.

Then I noticed Ryan taking long strides towards us. I was so scared right now. He looks beyond mad..like he would kill anyone who will try to stop him.

He stood in front of us without saying anything. Aiden tightened his hold on me instinctively which didn't go unnoticed by Ryan.

His jaw clenched and before I knew it Aiden was on the floor. Blood was oozing out from his lip where Ryan punched him.

"What the fuck did I tell you that day? Stay away from my girl. What part of that you don't understand?" Ryan boomed and started punching Aiden.

Everyone stopped dancing to watch this amazing show. Yes! Now they were actually fighting. Aiden was up and they both were literally trying to kill each other.

Why the hell are you just standing doing nothing?

Oh yeah!

Because I don't wanna become their punching bag?!

"Ryan..please stop." I shouted so that he can hear me.

But obviously he didn't. I was not that brave to jump in between two fighting men but I still tried to get in between them.

Ryan was about to punch Aiden but he stopped realizing that it was me.
He glared at me and towered over me making me squirm.

"Get the hell out of my face, Mayla." He fumed and pushed me away.

So I am Mayla now not his babygirl.

I instantly grabbed his hand to stop him from beating Aiden more. He is my best friend for God's sake! I was on the verge of crying now.

"Please don't do this Ryan. Let me explain?Please."I begged him, my eyes were filled with tears.

"Don't beg in front of him cupcake. He is an asshole and he doesn't deserve you." Aiden grunted.

"What the fuck did you just said? I'm gonna kill you, bloody loser. " Ryan hissed and stepped away from me to punch him again when I hugged him.

Now that was absolutely stupid.

Why?

That's what came in my mind first and I didn't have any other option!!

But he stopped. That is important.

"Ryan..please don't do this. I know you're hurt but at least give me a chance to explain. Please? Let's get out of here?" I whispered as my tears flowed freely now.

He grabbed my waist possessively and said to Aiden," Next time you will be dead."

By that said he dragged me out of the club to his car. I was so scared because of his behavior. Is he gonna hit me too ? No. He will never do that.

"Ryan..." I started but his glare stopped me from saying any further.

During the drive he didn't say a word and just drove. He didn't even look at me once.

When we finally reached his place which I figured is a penthouse, he stepped out of the car and again dragged me inside.

He didn't even gave me a chance to look around and again dragged me to his room I guess.

His room was black and Gray. Just like him. It showed his personality so well.

I was about to speak when he left me and disappeared inside his fucking bathroom. His bathroom was separated by a glass wall so I was able to see his form.

Fudging hell!!

He is naked!

Obviously. Who showers with their clothes on?

Shit! Just his silhouette is making me wet.

I settled myself on his comfortable soft bed to distract myself when I found myself smelling his pillow.

I know it sounds stupid but I couldn't help it.

His pillow just smelled like him and so does his bedsheets.

I can sleep here for hours.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ummm...delicious.

I woke up when this delicious aroma of my favorite chocolate pancakes hit me. Wow! It smells like heaven..

I opened my eyes to find myself in other room. Alright. This is not my room. I looked around and realization hit me hard.

I FUCKING SLEPT LAST NIGHT IN RYAN'S ROOM.

WITHOUT EXPLAINING.

I was so exhausted last night that I slept before Ryan came back from his shower.

I got up from the bed and noticed that am wearing his T-shirt and not my dress.

That means he changed your clothes!

Hmm.

Should I be bothered that he changed my clothes?

But I don't feel like that.

I wonder why?

I hurried out of the room and into the kitchen where I saw him preparing breakfast.

He is only in his boxers!!

He is so sexy!

His back was facing me that's why he didn't notice  that I was staring or maybe he did but he must be mad that's why he is not saying anything.

I hugged him from behind and he got startled but soon relaxed.

" Are you still upset with me?" I whispered still hugging him.

He turned around and pinned me to the kitchen counter. He stared at me with his piercing gaze due to which I lowered my eyes.

How am I supposed to look at him when he's looking at me like that. It just scares me. I know he will never hurt me. Physically. But still.

"I don't wanna talk about it." That made me look at him.

"But I do owe you an explanation Ryan. We both were just dancing nothing else. Please trust me..."

Pressing his hand on the small of my back, he pulls me to the edge of the counter and stands in between my legs while my thighs are now on either side of his hips. He runs his hand behind the nape of my neck .

I am unable to think anything right now as his touch and closeness is making my heart hammering in my chest.

But before I can overanalyze his lips met mine. This was not a gentle or slow kiss at all but a kiss of hunger. He bit my lips making me moan. I gripped his hair and pulled a little earning a moan from him which made me even more wet than I already was.

He kissed me mercilessly which made me breathless. I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push him but he didn't move an inch.

Finally he pulled away only to kiss my neck. He bit and sucked leaving his marks.

-----------------------------------------------------------