Chapter 46

Blushing.

It means reddenning of face due to shyness, embarrassment or shame.

And my face is red as a tomato right now due to embarrassment. Why am I blushing?

Well you see,  I woke up five minutes ago and I was sandwiched between Ryan and the bed.And No, That's not why I'm blushing though.

I had this urge to pee urgently so after a lot of pushing and tickling, that asshole removes himself and goes back to sleep. That's what I thought.

The best moment comes when I try to stand up out of the bed and I fell on my butt.

Hard and completely Naked.

As if the whole body ache wasn't enough for god that I fell on my ass.

Then the asshole who is responsible for everything was not sleeping when I fell. He was watching me all this time and right now he is laughing at my misery while I try to get up but can't.

He is not even trying to help me  and just laughing at me. Which  boyfriend does that?!

"Stop Laughing asshole. Its because of you I can't feel my damn legs and I fell." I snapped.

"Oh come on...You were equally involved last night. I never forced you. Remember that? " He smiles innocently at me.

"You are the World's Worst boyfriend." I gritted and stood up getting support from the side table.

He chuckles at that and gets out of the bed and carries me bridal style to the bathroom and places me down.

"Now get out." I order moving slowly.

"I can help you if you want."He smirks.

"And how exactly are you gonna help me pee?" I ask folding my arms.

"Fine. " he sighs and walks out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell are we doing?" I asked confused as we both walk holding hands.

"We are going for coffee. Forgot already?" He said nonchalantly.

"I know that. But what if someone recognizes us ?  It will be new gossip for everyone by tomorrow." I said.

"That's what we want. We are going to a party anyway this evening and you are going to be my date. I just want people to believe that we are actually dating not just for a party but for real." He explains.

"Okayyy...so are we dating? I mean for real or is it just fake?" I asked looking at him and he stopped walking.

"Are you for real Ms. Grayson? Ofcourse we are actually dating. We are doing all of this so that we can be together without having to fear that someone will kill us. Remember?" He shakes his head disapprovingly and starts walking again.

"Alright. Why am I behaving like a kid today?" I mutter under my breath.

"You always behave like a kid not just today." He laughs looking at me.

"No, I don't."

"You do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"I hate you Mr. Knights." I said annoyed.

"No. You love me."He chuckles and wraps his arms around me kissing my forehead and that's when we hear a click.

"Looks like your plan is working. Our pictures will be out by this evening." I said smiling at him.