Chapter 9

MAYLA

I stormed out of the cemetery after slapping him as hard as I could.

How can somebody be so arrogant and selfish with everyone?!

I thought he was changing after he told me to be happy but I was so wrong. A man like him can never change.

Though I didn't wanted to slap him but it was so much for me to take then.

Our Trio Day. Ryan punching my best friend Aiden. His over possessiveness is just too much.

Stop thinking Mayla. It will make you more sad.

Aiden came out right after me and we both sat in the car and drove off. I wanted to check if he was fine but remained still because I too was hurt. Emotionally.

"Are you alright cupcake?" He asked concern in his eyes.

"Yes" I answered..my voice hoarse with all the crying.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked knowing exactly that I wasn't in a mood to celebrate our Trio day now.

I nodded slightly and didn't say anything and so didn't he. We both were silent until we reached my home.

"Don't worry too much cupcake. It will be all fine. I'll always be there for you if you need me." He said holding my hand in his.

"Thanks Aiden for always being there for me" I said and hugged him goodbye and went inside.

Nobody was there at home which was good as I didn't wanted them to see me in this state.

I went straight to my room and lied down on the bed and slept. My eyes still filled with tears.
----------------------------------------------------------
TWO DAYS LATER

"Hey Princess!"

"Hi Honey"

I was sitting in our garden reading a book when my mom and dad came. I was free anyway as we got one week holidays in college due to some program.

"Hey Mom. Dad" I smiled at both of them.

I was in a good mood today. After that day I was a little upset and everyone who knows me well knew it and so did my parents.

They didn't force me to tell them what was wrong with me  which I'm very grateful for.

"We have a surprise for you Princess" dad said with his charming warm smile.

"What is it dad?" I asked a little excited.

"You love nature. Right?" My mom asked.

"Yes?!"

"And you love farmhouses. Right?" She asked.

"Oh my god! Are we going to our farmhouse?!" I asked a little loud.

"Not ours but you'll love it." Dad said.

I was so happy that I started jumping like a five year old. I love to stay in a farmhouse. Its just so peaceful and calm.

My parents were laughing at my childishness but I couldn't help it. I never went back to out farmhouse in these last three years.

"We thought that maybe you wouldn't want to go to our farmhouse because of your past so we arranged the party at another one" dad said.

"Party?"

"Yes. You know our company's merger with Mr. Knights is fixed. He is impressed with our company and we are having a party in his farmhouse tomorrow." Dad said proudly.

"What!?"

"Yeah. Now go and pack your things as we are going there tomorrow morning." Mom said.

No. I can't go there. He will be there and I don't want to see him. I'm sure he will kill me if he saw me now.

"But Dad..you know I don't like much people in a farmhouse so I think I shouldn't go." I said hoping that he will agree.

"Don't worry sweety.. We are staying there for three days. And the party is just for tomorrow evening. After that you can have your alone time." Dad said.

"But.."

"No buts now go and pack your bags." Mom said and they both went away.

And I was standing there like a statue.
Shit! What's gonna happen now.

I'm scared of him now.

Three fucking days?!

How will I survive?

Please god..don't let the Satan kill me.

I'm going to hell which belongs to the Satan.

The Satan who wants me.

-----------------------------------------------------------