Chapter 20

"I'll miss this place." I mumbled against Ryan's neck.

We were both lying on the bed since last one hour just talking. Last night when Ryan took me downstairs to eat he got a call from his dad and he needs Ryan for some work so we have to go back today.

I just love it here. It's peaceful and it makes me forget my all worries. And of course I have memories now.

"We can come again princess" he said and kissed my forehead.

I snuggled closer to him and he tightened his grip more. It feels so good against him. He is so warm that I don't need a blanket.

We both know that as soon as we will reach back everything will change. We would not be able to be together like this. This all is just so new with Ryan right now that I want to spend more time with him.

We both need some time to get to know each other but this stupid work.

"I wanna ask you a question" he said now moving me so that he can look in my eyes.

"Then ask." I replied.

"I wanna know about your visit to the cemetery." He finally said making me freeze.

The one thing I'm running away from just comes back. I don't wanna talk about it but I guess he has the right to know about my past.

"It's okay if you don't wanna tell princess." He said noticing my change in mood.

"No. I'll tell you Ryan." I said and continued," I went there to meet Josh. Josh Parker. He was my boyfriend."

Ryan tensed beside me but didn't say anything so that I could continue.

"We were childhood best friends and completely inseparable. Three years ago he died in a car accident."

I was crying just saying this much about him. I don't know how will I tell him the whole story.

"Hey..don't cry babygirl..please" Ryan hushed me and made me sit on his lap while he continued to wipe my tears.

He doesn't need to see you cry like this Mayla.

You're mourning your ex boyfriend's death in front of your present boyfriend.

Just stop this.

"I'm sorry."I whispered and wiped my face. I couldn't look into his eyes after what just happened. I was so embarrassed.

"Babygirl. You're the most beautiful and caring girl I have ever met. " he said and kissed me.

This kiss was not hot or full of desire but it showed how much he cares for me and that he understands me.

"So Josh was that Aiden's brother?" He asked breaking our kiss.

"Yes."

"So that's why you two were together?"

"Yeah. But you see there was this certain someone who has to be possessive all the damn time and he punched Aiden" I joked to ease out the tension.

"Ohh..too bad for Aiden. " he laughed.

"Idiot." I muttered .

"I'm not"

"You are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Shut up"I said irritated.

"Okay"he chuckled.

" Hey wait. So what were you doing there ?" I asked.

He went rigid and his face became serious just like always.

"Ryan..if.." I started when he cut me off.

"No its okay babe. It's only fair that I tell you my past now that you told me yours." He said kissing my forehead.

"I had a sister..."

----------------------------------------------------------